Page 61 of 109 FirstFirst . 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 71 . LastLast

Thread: Coach Napier's EXit

Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    I have my sources.
    Me to and they tell me that when Napier leaves Rob Sale will follow him. You can bet the house on that.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Me to and they tell me that when Napier leaves Rob Sale will follow him. You can bet the house on that.
    Depends if he wants to leave the pros. A lot easier not having to recruit.

No offense to Sale or Toney, but guys, this is not the same UL job as it was when Napier was hired. We are a top 25 program now. We will have the interest of some immensely talented prospects that want this job. Lets not USL this thing.

Do we think Maggard has enough bullets in the gun to counter with anything worth considering? I think he takes it if offered, it's a premier job in America. But hypothetically speaking, could we offer in the $4mil/10 years range?

Quote Originally Posted by 225cajun View Post
    Do we think Maggard has enough bullets in the gun to counter with anything worth considering? I think he takes it if offered, it's a premier job in America. But hypothetically speaking, could we offer in the $4mil/10 years range?
    No

Quote Originally Posted by 225cajun View Post
    There are a couple of people in this area that can write that check, whether or not it’s enough to keep him here remains to be seen.

True story bro. The guy with the twitter account texted me asking for permission to post. He also mentioned how he spotted the trolls immediately.
    https://twitter.com/1010XL/status/14.vBl4kXLKg&s=19

Sounds like it is a done deal, which I suspected. There is no deadline. Sadly, it will be announced before the championship game.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    No offense to Sale or Toney, but guys, this is not the same UL job as it was when Napier was hired. We are a top 25 program now. We will have the interest of some immensely talented prospects that want this job. Lets not USL this thing.
    Dr M. Won’t allow it to be USL’ed. I’d imagine he is in hot pursuit as I type. He will use the same resources he used to get Napier is my guess

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    https://twitter.com/1010XL/status/14.vBl4kXLKg&s=19

Sounds like it is a done deal, which I suspected. There is no deadline. Sadly, it will be announced before the championship game.
    If it is done then the deadline was met.

I think max we could offer is 10yr/25m. We only have 1400-1500 rcaf members. We need to up that number in the worst way.

If it is done then the deadline was meet.
    Your desire to be “in the know” is exhausting.

It is on Twitter that Sale will follow Napier?
    It’s an easy assumption. Sale and Napier were tight, that’s well known. I literally would see them walking together on Congress daily back when Sale was here.

Casual Fan has gotten word

UL has called a press conference for Monday at 10am

I don't know what will happen with CBN but I do know the university is getting a lot of free publicity and as a friend pointed out they are all calling us Louisiana priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    Your desire to be “in the know” is exhausting.
    This ^^^^

Page 61 of 109 FirstFirst . 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 71 . LastLast

Thread Information