Page 58 of 109 FirstFirst . 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 . LastLast

Thread: Coach Napier's EXit

Default Re: Coach Napier

Napier will coach on the 4th

2. Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Napier will coach on the 4th
    I agree with this. This should be the principle that would cause the other side to close the deal . . .

Quote Originally Posted by shof View Post
    No offense intended, but I don’t think you need a trusted source to get this one correct. Best of luck and Thank You to CBN and this team!
    Things I am hearing today looks like A&M at BR is back in the picture in a big way.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Things I am hearing today looks like A&M at BR is back in the picture in a big way.
    Material change

5. Default Re: Coach Napier

I think it is down to whether Sabin and Dabo will call LSU or Florida and tell them Napier is the guy . . .

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Leverage

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I know all of this and I was told a deadline is in place. Stay tuned folks.
    JMV, I'm not questioning you. I just looked at a screenshot of Florida fans posting this on their website. Let me just say it doesn't sound legitimate. I don't believe there is a mid-night deadline. His agent has been having on-going negotiations with the AD. So when they come to terms. I doubt anyone will be discussing some deadline publicly after the fact and if it's announce before the 4th no one will know exactly when they agreed to terms.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    JMV, I'm not questioning you. I just looked at a screenshot of Florida fans posting this on their website. Let me just say it doesn't sound legitimate. I don't believe there is a mid-night deadline. His agent has been having on-going negotiations with the AD. So when they come to terms. I doubt anyone will be discussing some deadline publicly after the fact.
    Yep

JMV, I'm not questioning you. I just looked at a screenshot of Florida fans posting this on their website. Let me just say it doesn't sound legitimate. I don't believe there is a mid-night deadline. His agent has been having on-going negotiations with the AD. So when they come to terms. I doubt anyone will be discussing some deadline publicly after the fact.
    T, that is just what I was told by my source. I agree we will never know publicly if their indeed was a deadline. As a matter of fact my source is a T also. And it ain't T-Joe, lol.

10. Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    T, that is just what I was told by my source. I agree we will never know publicly if their indeed was a deadline. As a matter of fact my source is a T also.
    About an hour before JMV posted, I was told the same info from a trusted source. As I indicated earlier, the birds were chirping the same song. Is it accurate, 24 hours before Napier was hired, it was 100% rock solid that Pry was going to be our Coach . . .

My sources say y’all don’t know ____

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Keep believing that. You better get the tissue paper out.

I don’t see a deadline ultimatum in play. That’s a car salesman’s MOO.

14. Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Won’t have to wait long to find out . . . For the powers that be . . .

989 guests437p Central.

Page 58 of 109 FirstFirst . 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 . LastLast

Thread Information