Page 56 of 109 FirstFirst . 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 . LastLast

Thread: Coach Napier's EXit

1. Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard 1280 View Post
    Heck, you could probably ask that same question to most everyone here.
    He did . . .

Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard 1280 View Post
    Heck, you could probably ask that same question to most everyone here.
    When some posters have almost as many posts as the moderators then you can say they have no lives. No names need to be mentioned, but it starts with a C.

3. Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    When some posters have almost as many posts as the moderators then you can say they have no lives. No names need to be mentioned.
    What a hit on MAT and Boomer . . .

This guy . . .

Needs to . . .

4. Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Wouldn’t it be great if Billy just stayed?
    Sure would be. Think theres still like a 3% chance of that happening

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Just listen to Maggards interview on 1420. Pretty much eluded to Napier being gone and already has a plan to replace him.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    You never know how high profile negotiations work out. I have gone into meetings expecting one thing and have been totally surprised at the out come. Somebody says something to get another person ____ed off or somebody makes an out of left field comment or idea and things just go in a totally different direction than what you anticipate and with a totally different outcome. Some come out happy others not so much. It's nothing personal, it's just business.

I haven't paid that much attention, but a question I have is the Cincinnati coach getting any attention for these openings? Seams like if any coach would be getting attention it would be him. I dunno honest question.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    You never know how high profile negotiations work out. I have gone into meetings expecting one thing and have been totally surprised at the out come. Somebody says something to get another person ____ed off or somebody makes an out of left field comment or idea and things just go in a totally different direction than what you anticipate with a totally different outcome. Some come out happy others not so much. It's nothing person, it's just business.

I haven't paid that much attention, but a question I have is the Cincinnati coach getting any attention for these openings? Seams like if any coach would be getting attention it would be him. I dunno honest question.
    A little different since Cincinnati is transitioning into a P5 conference. He is connected to the USC job but I doubt he leaves Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Just listen to Maggards interview on 1420. Pretty much eluded to Napier being gone and already has a plan to replace him.
    I missed it I suspect it will be on a podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    You never know how high profile negotiations work out. I have gone into meetings expecting one thing and have been totally surprised at the out come. Somebody says something to get another person ____ed off or somebody makes an out of left field comment or idea and things just go in a totally different direction than what you anticipate and with a totally different outcome. Some come out happy others not so much. It's nothing personal, it's just business.

There is a chance Napier stays at Louisiana. I am still holding out the hope. Lot's of things will happen these next few weeks.
    Seems as though Stoops is the favorite now at Florida. Aranda at LSU. Chadwell at VT.
    Not sure he would go to TCU?

Link to this interview please.

Quote Originally Posted by mgv6260 View Post
    Link to this interview please.
    Its On Spotify https://open.spotify.com/episode/4Pt.urce=copy-link

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by nathancpike View Post
    It really is unreal. Vic has a twisted perception of reality, but I've learned to live with it. BWK is just a bully. He (and others) obviously didn't read the board rules when he registered for this site.
    Do unto others as they have done unto you. I haven't insulted a single person on this board who hasn't attacked me first.

From what I am hearing the Florida job is Coach Napier if he wants it. I heard he has until midnight to give an answer. This has came from a trusted source of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    From what I am hearing the Florida job is Coach Napier if he wants it. I heard he has until mid night to give an answer. This has came from a trusted source of mine.
    Which midnight? Tonight?

Page 56 of 109 FirstFirst . 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 . LastLast

Thread Information