Page 55 of 109 FirstFirst . 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 65 . LastLast

Thread: Coach Napier's EXit

Default Re: Coach Napier

Wouldn’t it be great if Billy just stayed?

2. Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    SWEET

Farmer says do nothing till he takes his next job then lure him back later the same day.

ABSOLUTELY, but you wouldn’t get that perception by reading “in game” threads. So many armchair coaches peruse this board. Doubt many make 6 figures yet alone $2 million, but they just can’t help themselves from posting negativity.

4. Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNJUDO View Post
    ABSOLUTELY, but you wouldn’t get that perception by reading “in game” threads. So many armchair coaches peruse this board. Doubt many make 6 figures yet alone $2 million, but they just can’t help themselves from posting negativity.
    A bad play is a bad play, I don't see it as negativity.

It's about the same as kids on a road trip asking "are we there yet?"

5. Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNJUDO View Post
    Yep, in fact our in game threads are pretty damn amusing if you really think about it . . .

"But Daddy we dont want to move" carries a lot of weight.

Dr Maggard just stated on The Great Scott Show. "The Reports are accurate" about Napier being contacted from other schools which we all knew already, but really did not say anything else. He did say he met with Napier Monday and will meet with him Friday again, but he said it is nothing out of the ordinary as they regularly meet.

We shall see. Time will tell.

A side bar regarding Napier out coaching Freeze last Saturday. Just announced Freeze is getting a raise to 4 million a year. CUSA let the fox in the henhouse, none of the rest of CUSA will be able to keep up.

It’s Napier’s moment. I’m sure the big detail is how it works for UL the next three games. Loyalty is a big selling point on his side, let’s see if he can pull all three games off.

I’m sure some of our “guests” are media types waiting for the smallest thing to run with. Apparently they don’t know our AD.dude doesn’t play that game with message boards. Napier came out of left field.

433 guests at 830am.Don't you people have lives?

11. Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    A bad play is a bad play, I don't see it as negativity.

It's about the same as kids on a road trip asking "are we there yet?"
    Hey, why don't you just send us each a text on what you would like each of us to post next because that is about what it has come to these days . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    A side bar regarding Napier out coaching Freeze last Saturday. Just announced Freeze is getting a raise to 4 million a year. CUSA let the fox in the henhouse, none of the rest of CUSA will be able to keep up.

It’s Napier’s moment. I’m sure the big detail is how it works for UL the next three games. Loyalty is a big selling point on his side, let’s see if he can pull all three games off.

I’m sure some of our “guests” are media types waiting for the smallest thing to run with. Apparently they don’t know our AD.dude doesn’t play that game with message boards. Napier came out of left field.
    I believe you are correct in your statement.

13. Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post

Napier was not playing baseball, he came out of a couple of last minute phone calls . . .

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    433 guests at 830am.Don't you people have lives?
    Heck, you could probably ask that same question to most everyone here.

15. Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard 1280 View Post
    Heck, you could probably ask that same question to most everyone here.
    Touché

Page 55 of 109 FirstFirst . 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 65 . LastLast

Thread Information