Page 43 of 109 FirstFirst . 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 . LastLast

Thread: Coach Napier's EXit

1. Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    So, if you're internet guru is such a freaking genius then he should show his hand right now & tell us who the next coach at UL will be. For that matter I dare any of you to come up with "the guy". NAME THE NEXT GUY.
    There is currently no opening at Louisiana.

Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    UF fans do plane tracking too!
    LOL yeah but that flight just landed near Panama City.

3. Default Re: Coach Napier

So, if you're internet guru is such a freaking genius then he should show his hand right now & tell us who the next coach at UL will be. For that matter I dare any of you to come up with "the guy". NAME THE NEXT GUY.
    For the fist time ever Kyle you are correct. We don't know who the Next guy is, because that is Dr. Maggard's job to decide. Just like none of us knew it was going to be Billy Napier a few years ago. Maggard ain't telling anyone anything. When the hire is made, that is when and how we will know. We can all speculate on who the coach will be, but their is only 2 people who will know for sure and that is the President and the Athletic Director and of course the selection committee that will have some input.

Default Re: What exactly does this mean.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    After listening to the interview on the radio today Billy did not straight forward answer the question of him or his agent being contacted for these openings , which you can put 2 and 2 together and answer yes he has. It is only a matter of will an offer from the right school happen… I think yes and I think he will be gone. What I am worried about is how many players will hit the transfer portal and will it become a total rebuild for this team because that will hurt the most. Going from champ back to chump again is not something I want to happen.
    Yes, I will worry about our players as well. This is a game of showmanship. When there is an announcement I guess I will begin my hair on fire worry. But as one person conclusively stated with 60% certainty he is gone to Baton Rouge FlagshipU.
    I will wait…GEAUX CAJUNS🤟

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    I would like to see Rob Sale. Or whoever Maggard thinks is the best candidate.
    I appreciate you throwing a name out there. But my question is to a couple of different people who have gone out of their way to make an ass out of themselves by trying to make an ass out of someone else. They now have the chance to prove they are as brilliant as they claim & so far crickets.

I appreciate you throwing a name out there. But my question is to a couple of different people who have gone out of their way to make an ass out of themselves by trying to make an ass out of someone else. They now have the chance to prove they are as brilliant as they claim & so far crickets.
    Sorry to derail the vitriol.

7. Default Re: Coach Napier

So let me get this straight. You are concerned about crickets in response to the question of who will fill a coaching vacancy which is not, yet?

Ok, good buddy. And you wonder why . . .

8. Default Re: Coach Napier

Neither of those two names are probably a derail . . .

If Coach does go to Florida, I assume it’s not for a job in Real Estate? I’m not used to the last three seasons, so what happens now?

10. Default Re: Coach Napier

I will throw a ton of names out there, when and if Billy leaves for another job, it will not be any of us who predict who the HC will be.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    For the fist time ever Kyle you are correct. We don't know who the Next guy is, because that is Dr. Maggard's job to decide. Just like none of us knew it was going to be Billy Napier a few years ago. Maggard ain't telling anyone anything. When the hire is made, that is when and how we will know. We can all speculate on who the coach will be, but their is only 2 people who will know for sure and that is the President and the Athletic Director and of course the selection committee that will have some input.
    You don't have a clue, but you're internet Jesus knew weeks ago that Billy was a goner. typical copout.

It's nice to see someone know how to act decent. Thanks for the break.

13. Default Re: Coach Napier

You don't have a clue, but you're internet Jesus knew weeks ago that Billy was a goner. typical copout.
    no one has a clue, mainly because Billy has not accepted anything as of yet and #2 it is not for anyone on this board to decide. You are a complete and utter tool.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Is this an attempt at sort of admitting you are a clown that never had a clue to begin with but jsut couldn't deal with the reality that Billy was leaving? I buy that.

Man, this thread got real interesting after "dweeb nerd butt licks" was thrown out. This thread could end up winning thread of the year.

Page 43 of 109 FirstFirst . 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 . LastLast

Thread Information