Page 33 of 109 FirstFirst . 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 . LastLast

Thread: Coach Napier's EXit

Default Re: Mullen fired

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    What’s our task at hand with regards to the coach? Make sure he’s provided everything he needs and wants for success to the best of our ability. One thing honor the players. Get to the games and be very boisterous.
    This! And don t leave at halftime!
    And get your ass in your seat before kickoff!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    And they may be hiring a AD as well. So it's possible both could happen. In either case, we have to focus on the task at hand, and don't worry about the things we don't control.
    The task at hand is to finish what Napier has started here in Lafayette regardless of what happens after the season. WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP!

Default Re: Coach Napier areas pros and cons

Quote Originally Posted by tboy68 View Post
    I actually agree with you but He will not have “a real” OC. He is the play caller for his teams, at least the next couple years.
    Correct he has two guys sharing the co-OC role but it is a title thing only.

Pro comment. It is a very, very rare occasion where Napier is out coached in the second half. His teams rarely make a flat out stupid mistake. Can think a few games back we got drilled by a boat load of stupid self inflicted penalties. Has not happened since.

Con, we’re not very flashy. But like fine wine, we’ve all come to appreciate the 4th quarter stranglehold drive to kill the opponent’s will. That’s an attention getter in these days of RPO football.

And more often that not, the slow starts. But that’s offset by his adjustments.

Some part of me would like Billy to go to LSU, get there program going for a couple of years and then do a Saban and then leave for Alabama winning multiple championships. Just a very small part of me.

I can imaging that Maggard is already considering a replacement. His hires have been good. Can’t wait to see what he comes up with (if needed.) keep this train rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    I can imaging that Maggard is already considering a replacement. His hires have been good. Can’t wait to see what he comes up with (if needed.) keep this train rolling.
    I would imagine the next Cajuns coach is currently on the staff.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I would imagine the next Cajuns coach is currently on the staff.
    I think there will be an abundance of applicants, but I too agree Dr. Maggard may want to just keep things rolling if the right person is already available on staff.
    In Maggard I trust!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    I think there will be an abundance of applicants, but I too agree Dr. Maggard may want to just keep things rolling if the right person is already available on staff.
    In Maggard I trust!!!
    With Maggard’s new title, it’s crossed my mind…T-Joe’s successor.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    Some part of me would like Billy to go to LSU, get there program going for a couple of years and then do a Saban and then leave for Alabama winning multiple championships. Just a very small part of me.
    No offense, but that is the dumb part of you. If billy goes to LSU all my love for him would turn to hate. I might just stop watching college football. Trying to picture billy in purple and puke makes my throat swell.

Some Florida players are tweeting about coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    And they may be hiring a AD as well. So it's possible both could happen. In either case, we have to focus on the task at hand, and don't worry about the things we don't control.
    Of course they could do a package dealMaggard and Napier. Your just pumping sunshine right now T! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    No offense, but that is the dumb part of you. If billy goes to LSU all my love for him would turn to hate. I might just stop watching college football. Trying to picture billy in purple and puke makes my throat swell.
    And makes me throw up in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    Of course they could do a package dealMaggard and Napier. Your just pumping sunshine right now T! LOL.
    That’s my biggest fear. At least let Dr Maggard stay until a replacement has been hired.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I didn’t say it was the smart part. Just think of the pain of Billy leaving the purple and puke to leave for Alabama. Such pain.

Page 33 of 109 FirstFirst . 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 . LastLast

Thread Information