1. refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally:

"he ignored her outraged question"

Similar

disregard take no notice of

pay no attention

to pay no heed to

2. Default Re: Napier rumor mill

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Maybe you should spend more time reading to comprehend my posts than reading to read something into them. Or do you just like making a dumbass out of yourself publicly so you can sound big in your own head. What I wrote was that the media is now heavily courting Billy Napier & basically doing Scott Woodward's job for him. And he is answering ALL of their questions so good its giving them a boner. Henceforth, if the name of Napier appears in late December as LSU's next hire, they will be jizzing all over themselves taking credit for knowing it was him all along.

I'm not trying to bust your balls by blabbing how stupid you are when what you are saying could possibly be true. BUT just as I noted days ago, the LSU job isn't nearly as great as it is being made out to be. In fact, other than the money & the huge buyout if someone wants to screw the pooch on their dime. It's probably the worst job in all of college football right now. Do I think Billy wants the job? Listen to those interviews I posted & tell me he flat out isn't flirting his ass off with those guys. Do I think everyone of those guys except the old man with the baseball cap wants Billy? It sure as hell sounds like it to me.

I could very well be wrong. I could also very well be right. However, you throwing out names like Jimbo Fisher tells me you don't know jack crap about what those people are thinking, or you wouldn't have mentioned his name. But I didn't attempt to criticize your utter complete ignorance until you came at me a second time with your stupidity beaming like a dunce cap on your head. Now, do you have any more brilliant ideas you want to beam abroad?
    Wow, I must be under your skin. I did not call you names and mention how stupid you are. I just stated that you were wrong, anger issues much!!!!! Or maybe we should go back and talk about how you thought the Saints should start Nate Stupar at LB a few years ago instead of letting him go to the NY Giants, meanwhile Stupar was out of football the next season.

The LSU job is a great job, otherwise names like the ones I named would not be thrown around. And that is not me throwing them around that is guys that know a ton more than me and you and some yahoo redneck podcasters.

You picked one name off my list to point out that you think I don't know what I am talking about.

Funny how your first instinct is to attack with name calling rather than facts. And funny how you listen to a couple of podcasters. I trust T more than anyone on this board with facts and see what Cajun T thinks about what I have said.

Default Re: Napier rumor mill

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    He isn't going to LSU.
    Okay, I'm good. He's not a serious candidate. They have no desire for a young up & coming coach who has taken a program which never had a double digit winning season in its history & is on the precipice of doing it three years in a row. And he has zero desire to take the job if he was offered. Eight-ten million a year with a 20 million or so insurance buy out if things go south would never tempt anyone as virtuous as Billy. I can tow the company line. Sounds better every time I read it.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Wow, I must be under your skin. I did not call you names and mention how stupid you are. I just stated that you were wrong, anger issues much!!!!! Or maybe we should go back and talk about how you thought the Saints should start Nate Stupar at LB a few years ago instead of letting him go to the NY Giants, meanwhile Stupar was out of football the next season.

The LSU job is a great job, otherwise names like the ones I named would not be thrown around. And that is not me throwing them around that is guys that know a ton more than me and you and some yahoo redneck podcasters.

You picked one name off my list to point out that you think I don't know what I am talking about.

Funny how your first instinct is to attack with name calling rather than facts. And funny how you listen to a couple of podcasters. I trust T more than anyone on this board with facts and see what Cajun T thinks about what I have said.
    Everyone thought you were talking about Vic when you mention the first instinct is to attack witth name calling rather than facts. That is Vic playbook rule #7.

No football head coach at UL has ever left UL to go to a better head coach job and LSU will not be the first.
    Had hopes Hud would of been first, but I guess he had too many offers to plow through.

6. Default Re: Napier rumor mill

Everyone thought you were talking about Vic when you mention the first instinct is to attack witth name calling rather than facts. That is Vic playbook rule #7.
    The fact is absolutely no one thought he was talking about Vic.

IGNORE

ig·nore
    /iɡˈnôr/
    verb

1. refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally:

"he ignored her outraged question"

Similar

disregard take no notice of

pay no attention

to pay no heed to

First off, the only anger issues I have are with dumbasses trying to slam me like I'm a moron using names that have zero percent chance of ever getting an offer at LSU among other things from other posts. 2nd, If T doesn't know that Jimbo Fisher burnt his bridge to tigerland in 2017, then he isn't very schooled on the subject either. Jimbo fisher has said it will rain snow balls in hell before he takes the LSU job. And that is because it will rain snowballs in hell before he is ever offered the job.

I don't care if Scott Woodward & Jimbo were kissing double first cousins back in the day. The boosters would skewer Woodward for even mentioning that name at the top secret password club of ultra rich boosters from when they were forced into allowing Alleva to sign the bayou hick to a permanent job when old Jimbo jilted THEM at the alter of coaching gods. So, before you start typing in all caps about HOW WRONG I AM AS USUAL. Maybe you would like to get a fact, or ten straight before you make an ass clown out of yourself over & over again. Now go smoke another stogie with T & you guys convince each other how in the know yall are about all things college football & tell each other how stupid the university was for not letting CUSA rape their dignity just to get a crapper seat at the death table.

By the way, who the hell is Nate Stupar. it would help when you make up some crap if I had actually heard of the person.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Had hopes Hud would of been first, but I guess he had too many offers to plow through.
    LMAO

I also trust CajunT and a few others. But only a few.

10. Default Re: Napier rumor mill

I also trust CajunT and a few others. But only a few.
    Other than East, I have never seen anyone say they trust JMV.

Just to illustrate further the interest in Billy Napier, please do listen to the Matt Mauck interview & how close he is to Scott Woodward & what his position was days ago. Since the other guys were nothing but podcast hicks maybe this interview with a previous championship QB who is besties with the AD will shake some leaves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0m0XWfN7Jo&t=462s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDRhh9v1OB0&t=1761s

This is another video of what the LSU people are saying about Napier. 31 minutes in is where they start talking coaching candidates. Anyone who listens to this interview will see what the gang over there thinks of Napier.

13. Default Re: Napier rumor mill

Talked to a couple purple people in the last few days and they said our coach is high up on the short list . . . But what do they know . . . They are purple people

14. Default Re: Napier rumor mill

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Just to illustrate further the interest in Billy Napier, please do listen to the Matt Mauck interview & how close he is to Scott Woodward & what his position was days ago. Since the other guys were nothing but podcast hicks maybe this interview with a previous championship QB who is besties with the AD will shake some leaves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0m0XWfN7Jo&t=462s
    Matt Mauck ain’t making the decision. I don’t care what that yahoo says.

Matt Mauck ain’t making the decision. I don’t care what that yahoo says.
    A) He might be a yahoo to you, but he led LSU to their first national championship in almost 50 years. So that would be like calling Jake Delhome, or Brian Mitchell a yahoo.
    B) He's one of Scott Woodward's closest friends.
    C) They both worship at the feet of Nick Saban.
    D) Nick Saban loves Billy Napier. Billy Napier is a Nick Saban disciple.
    E) These people are looking for the next Nick Saban.
    F) They believe Billy Napier is inhabited by the spirit of the old goat.
    G) This is a two man race between Mel Tucker & Billy Napier
    H) Even if Mel Tucker runs the table at Michigan State, he may not take the LSU job.
    I) If Billy runs the table & Mel doesn't they will offer the job to Napier first. That's just the way it is. So, if & when Billy gets that job, you can also hate Nick Saban.

Page 9 of 109 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 . LastLast

Thread Information