Page 10 of 109 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Coach Napier's EXit

1. Default Re: Napier rumor mill

Look Kyle is speechless. Wow. Wish this would happen more often.

Default Re: Napier rumor mill

Blank post?

Check again ladies.

4. Default Re: Napier rumor mill

It was blank. He went back and posted some new b-_____. So he didn’t look as stupid as he normally does.

5. Default Re: Napier rumor mill

Funny thing is I have never said Napier is not going to get the LSU job. What I know for a fact is Kyle does know anything. 99% of the time Kyle is wrong. If he pulls this out of his ass it will be all luck not because he knows anything.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Funny thing is I have never said Napier is not going to get the LSU job. What I know for a fact is Kyle does know anything. 99% of the time Kyle is wrong. If he pulls this out of his ass it will be all luck not because he knows anything.
    Does making this post make you feel better? Does it make you feel superior again, or somehow vindicated? Congratulations on reestablishing your self esteem.

It was a great day to be a UL fan all the way around. As great as the Cajuns looked, the Spartans may have looked even better. So, for now, I think Mel Has the inside track on Billy for now. IF Billy doesn't get offered this job, I think he waits for the really BIG ONE.

People TCU coaching search: Sonny Dykes, Jeff Traylor, Billy Napier reportedly top targets

On Sunday night, TCU became the second Big 12 team to fire its head coach in the middle of the 2021 season. After 22 seasons, Gary Patterson and the school have made the mutual decision to part ways. And it appears the Horned Frogs have identified their top candidate, SMU head coach Sonny Dykes, according to CBS Sports’ Dennis Dodd, who also adds that UTSA’s Jeff Traylor — who signed a contract extension on Sunday — and Louisiana’s Billy Napier are on TCU’s radar.

Default Re: TCU coaching search: Sonny Dykes, Jeff Traylor, Billy Napier reportedly top targets

Is it here we go again or does coach Napier nip this quickly in the budd also?

10. Default Re: TCU coaching search: Sonny Dykes, Jeff Traylor, Billy Napier reportedly top targets

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    Don’t worry about this one . . . Napier may have his eye on the Tiger . . . but right now, he has his eye on the SBC Championship . . .

Default Re: TCU coaching search: Sonny Dykes, Jeff Traylor, Billy Napier reportedly top targets

Yeah, having his name mentioned with just about any opening that comes about is just something we will learn to live with, as long as he is our coach.

He isn't turning down SEC jobs because TCU is one of the schools on his short list.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    He isn't turning down SEC jobs because TCU is one of the schools on his short list.
    Agreed.. I worry about that school to the east but not TCU.. Look this is the cost of success... One day he will be gone but lovin the ride

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    Agreed.. I worry about that school to the east but not TCU.. Look this is the cost of success... One day he will be gone but lovin the ride
    I'm putting money on Florida ... Mullen is a dead man walking

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    I'm putting money on Florida ... Mullen is a dead man walking
    My UF buddies are saying the same. Mullen needs to start winning!!

Page 10 of 109 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information