Page 96 of 109 FirstFirst . 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 106 . LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1622

Thread: Coach Napier's EXit

Default Re: Coach Napier message

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunchuck View Post
    Thank you Coach Billy Napier for bringing unprecedented success to University of Louisiana football over the past 4 years. You brought the Cajun program to heights that I possibly thought would never be achieved in my lifetime. Best wishes on your new position as head coach of the Florida Gators. Geaux Cajuns!
    This with slightly watery eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    This with slightly watery eyes.
    Amen.

3. Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by cajun55 View Post
    Kind of bummed we have the biggest game in Cajun field history coming up with this news. We knew this was coming and I’m glad he’s going to Florida but just hate the timing. Hopefully we can send him off with a huge win and great crowd support for the SBC Championship!
    A big crowd would help landing one of the best coaches available.

I've read a lot of articles about the hiring of Napier by Florida. Not in one article does it call the university Louisiana at Lafayette or ULL. It's all Louisiana. Interesting.

5. Default Re: Coach Napier message

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    I've read a lot of articles about the hiring of Napier by Florida. Not in one article does it call the university Louisiana at Lafayette or ULL. It's all Louisiana. Interesting.
    Certainly Florida would want a coach they hired from Louisiana and not any of those other names some people somewhere call us . . .

Thank you, Coach Napier, for 4 fun years. Good luck to you and your family at Florida.
    You are always welcome in Cajun country. In fact, bring your team! We would love to show them some Cajun hospitality.

Default Re: Coach Napier

I'd be willing to bet the top candidate, who has probably been interviewed twice by now will be a guest at that game.that is if he's not on current staff

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunchuck View Post
    Thank you Coach Billy Napier for bringing unprecedented success to University of Louisiana football over the past 4 years. You brought the Cajun program to heights that I possibly thought would never be achieved in my lifetime. Best wishes on your new position as head coach of the Florida Gators. Geaux Cajuns!
    I think CajunChuck said what we all feel. No need to elaborate much beyond that. Coach Napier is now probably relieved he will no longer have to answer my pointed QB Club questions or try to figure out what Boomer is really asking. That knowledge probably made his decision easier haha.

Quote Originally Posted by IberiaCajun View Post
    Thank you, Coach Napier, for 4 fun years. Good luck to you and your family at Florida.
    You are always welcome in Cajun country. In fact, bring your team! We would love to show them some Cajun hospitality.
    We promise not to bring more than 20,000 fans.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    I'd be willing to bet the top candidate, who has probably been interviewed twice by now will be a guest at that game.that is if he's not on current staff
    or at a school playing for a conference title

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I think CajunChuck said what we all feel. No need to elaborate much beyond that. Coach Napier is now probably relieved he will no longer have to answer my pointed QB Club questions or try to figure out what Boomer is really asking. That knowledge probably made his decision easier haha.
    That’ll probably be discussed in the next coach’s contract negotiations.

Thanks coach. You definitely raised the bar here. Hoping our new coach will be half the man you are. officially a gator fan now. Win big especially in Baton Rouge. Geaux Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by IberiaCajun View Post
    Maybe ESPN would let that game be played on a Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    So who as offensive coordinator?

Is Des the only assistant who has been here (at least on the offensive side of the ball) for all of 4 of Napier's years? Can he and is he good with theat offensive philosophy?

On a side note, I'd go with Wingerter as the interim for the bowl game, and (making this assumption) let Des call the offensive plays.

Toney still runs the defensive for the bowl.

As little disruption in the immediate future as possible.
    I like the idea of Des calling plays, wish he would have been doing that all year. Napier's play calling is head scratching and very frustrating at times.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    I like the idea of Des calling plays, wish he would have been doing that all year. Napier's play calling is head scratching and very frustrating at times.
    Just asking. What makes you think Des would be any better?

Page 96 of 109 FirstFirst . 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 106 . LastLast

Thread Information