Page 94 of 109 FirstFirst . 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 104 . LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1622

Thread: Coach Napier's EXit

Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by BrockMeaux View Post
    Bigger fish to fry, but I wouldn’t mind sending him off with the crowd doing the Chomp after the game next week.
    I don't know if there would be anything more classy than that.

Default Re: Coach Napier message

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    On the bright side, out next coach will be cheaper and we get 3 million to get bent over in a bad way lol
    Is that a good thing? College football coach inflation is at an all time high. Can we afford to go backward?

Would it be wrong of me to say I hope Dan Mullen burns in hell……��

4. Default ESPN 1420 Ragin' Cajun Fans Share Their Gratitude to Coach Billy Napier

Billy Napier took Louisiana Ragin' Cajun football to unprecedented heights and did it with class.

5. Default ESPN 1420 Florida Officially Hires Billy Napier as Coach

It's official. The University of Florida announces Billy Napier as their next head football coach.

6. Default ESPN 1420 Billy Napier Makes Deal with Florida as Gators Announce New Head Coach

Roughly one hour after sources claimed a deal was nearly done to send Louisiana's Billy Napier to Florida, the Gators made it official via their Twitter account.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    On the bright side, out next coach will be cheaper and we get 3 million to get bent over in a bad way lol
    If we get Pete Golding it will be in the same area as Coach Napier if not higher. I hear he is at 1.5M as the Bama DC.

I hope Napier kills it at UF. But I will take a hard pass on the chomp. We already have a problem
    With divided loyalties in our “fan base”

You all that want to follow should go sign up on Gatorcountry.com for the free boards. Has to be the best gator message board on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    If we get Pete Golding it will be in the same area as Caoxh Napier if not higher. I hear he is at 1.5M as the Bama DC.
    The 3 million will help

11. Default Re: Coach Napier message

Thanks for the fun ride Coach Nape. People that had lost hope in UL football are now believing again and we saw things we could only dream of as a fan base come to fruition. God speed, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatordadx4 View Post
    Guys, I know this sucks and we have been there just like you guys are now. I remember when Spurrier left us to go to the pros. I didn't work for the next three daysit hurt bad. My divorce from my ex wife was a rave party compared to the hurt I had with Spurrier leaving. I am sorry guys I know it sucks.
    Appreciate the sentiments, you guys are getting a very special coach. give him a little time & you will never regret it. That guy is going to make Florida a perineal powerhouse. And you not only got a new coach, you also have about 50,000 new Cajun fans that will be pulling for you guys to win the SEC & whip ass on LSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Interesting. Looks like Billy is bringing in Oklahoma State Defensive coordinator to be his d-coordinator. So no toney
    So let’s ASSUME you’re right…can we ASSUME Toney in line potentially as Napier’s replacement with majority of staff remaining striving for continuity, retention of players and successful recruiting to our c”UL”ture.

A lot of what ifs flying around…

Quote Originally Posted by cwl1951 View Post
    So let’s ASSUME you’re right…can we ASSUME Toney in line potentially as Napier’s replacement with majority of staff remaining striving for continuity, retention of players and successful recruiting to our c”UL”ture.

A lot of what ifs flying around…
    Im good with Toney as HC, but does he have enough dirt under his shoes for this?

15. Default Re: Coach Napier message

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    My hope is that our program becomes a destination and a place a coach does not want to leave.
    Louisiana may be both for a while.

A destination and a skip on a journey

Page 94 of 109 FirstFirst . 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 104 . LastLast

Thread Information