Page 93 of 109 FirstFirst . 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 103 . LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1622

Thread: Coach Napier's EXit

Default Re: Coach Napier message

Now that the news is official, it hurts. However, for many years we have been hoping to get a coach that would elevate UL and be sought after by a major program. Billy did just that and is now being rewarded handsomely for the great job he did. I trust Dr. Maggard will hire another great coach that can continue to build on the foundation layed by CBN. Hopefully we will be experiencing a similar disappointment in the next 4-5 years due to the continuing success of Ragin Cajun football!!! ������

Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Thanks but be careful, you guys may be seeing us in your swamp soon . .
    That could be a lot of fun though. Going to each other's home games. FREAKIN' road trips galore.

3. Default Re: Coach Napier message

Bittersweet moment for sure. Congratulations Coach Billy Napier. You brought so many wonderful people, memories, and class players to us. God bless your family and future.

Thanks but be careful, you guys may be seeing us in your swamp soon . .
    Just don't pull a Samford on us! smh
    I'd obviously not be able to root for the Cajuns then.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatordadx4 View Post
    It seems to me that Coach Napier is going to have most of his assistants stay with you guys. I hope that's a good thing. He seems like the type of guy that wouldn't leave you guys hanging. Your AD is top shelf, keep him as long as you can. Wanna swap ADs? : )
    I am now a big Gator fan… I used to hate y’all because of spurrier but y’all hired a great coach! If y’all are patient y’all will win a national title. Geaux Cajuns and Geaux Gators

recruiting time is gonna be interesting

Guys, I know this sucks and we have been there just like you guys are now. I remember when Spurrier left us to go to the pros. I didn't work for the next three daysit hurt bad. My divorce from my ex wife was a rave party compared to the hurt I had with Spurrier leaving. I am sorry guys I know it sucks.

8. Default Re: Coach Napier message

I just took a massive poll.

The average number of Louisiana fans who attended all regular season home games in the Napier era was 42,451

Any details on the contract?

Quote Originally Posted by FGMom View Post
    Just don't pull a Samford on us! smh
    I'd obviously not be able to root for the Cajuns then.
    Hahaha.as fans.Swamp to Swamp.

Guys, I know this sucks and we have been there just like you guys are now. I remember when Spurrier left us to go to the pros. I didn't work for the next three daysit hurt bad. My divorce from my ex wife was a rave party compared to the hurt I had with Spurrier leaving. I am sorry guys I know it sucks.
    Well said sir.

It’s really not. Any Coach that does not leave for bigger pastures is subject to being fired shortly at the G5 level. The acceptance of this job means Napier has done all he could here and has raised the program to a level it has never been. To analogize that to a cheating bastard is shameful.
    Obviously I don’t think CBN is a cheating bastard, but I’m surely not going to gator chomp for him and ask the UL band to play Florida’s fight song on the way out lol.

On the bright side, out next coach will be cheaper and we get 3 million to get bent over in a bad way lol

My hope is that our program becomes a destination and a place a coach does not want to leave.

15. Default Re: Coach Napier message

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    My hope is that our program becomes a destination and a place a coach does not want to leave.
    There are only about 10 P5’s like that. Hope is eternal.

Page 93 of 109 FirstFirst . 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 103 . LastLast

Thread Information