Page 92 of 109 FirstFirst . 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 102 . LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1622

Thread: Coach Napier's EXit

Default Re: Coach Napier message

Can we throw in Bob Marlin for free?

And for all the LSU folks that said he wasn't good enough for them. I hope Florida beats the hell out of them every year they play.

Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Brilliant
    Why is that brilliant?

Quote Originally Posted by Gatordadx4 View Post
    Our forums are saying he is coming to Gainesville next Sunday so he can coach in the Championship game for you guys. : )
    Your boys best get used to a standard in everything they do. You thug it up or half step and your scholarship is awarded to a walkon. Do players wear suites on trips or walking into get ready on gameday? They will now.

4. Default Re: Coach Napier message

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Can we throw in Bob Marlin for free?

And for all the LSU folks that said he wasn't good enough for them. I hope Florida beats the hell out of them every year they play.
    Bob Marlin, JMV and a small fee. Cleaning house would be nice while we at it.

I just want to say that I will root for the Ragin' Cajuns from now on. I always liked the name, but you all are classy people and whenever I see your team on tv I'll pull for them. You have a really good AD so I'm sure he will find another great replacement. You could be the next Boise St, UCF or Cincy with the right choices for coach. Just don't settle and hold those in charge accountable. I'll be watching the championship game this weekend and regardless of who is on the sideline, I'll be rooting for The Cajuns to win! All the best Ya'll!

And who will be coaching for the bowl? I hear the Jabbar Juluke will be going with Napier.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Why is that brilliant?
    Yea, I'm not gonna do the gator chomp at CF for CBN. It's like a man clapping for his wife and her mistress while they aren't officially separated.

I'm fine with him coaching for the SBCCG, I'm sure it's what the players want.

8. Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by FGMom View Post
    I just want to say that I will root for the Ragin' Cajuns from now on. I always liked the name, but you all are classy people and whenever I see your team on tv I'll pull for them. You have a really good AD so I'm sure he will find another great replacement. You could be the next Boise St, UCF or Cincy with the right choices for coach. Just don't settle and hold those in charge accountable. I'll be watching the championship game this weekend and regardless of who is on the sideline, I'll be rooting for The Cajuns to win! All the best Ya'll!
    Thanks but be careful, you guys may be seeing us in your swamp soon . .

Quote Originally Posted by STLMOCAJUN View Post
    Good luck and thanks for the memories… we look forward to beating your Florida team when we get a chance.

Class act all the way around. Congrats coach. You deserve it.

11. Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Why is that brilliant?
    Well placed goodbye.

It's the flavor of his destination.

Bon Voyage

Have a good trip.

Wearing a Lei around your neck as the family member takes off to Hawaii

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Your boys best get used to a standard in everything they do. You thug it up or half step and your scholarship is awarded to a walkon. Do players wear suites on trips or walking into get ready on gameday? They will now.
    I love this.things got to lax under Mullen.to be honest I think Mullen checked out after the Bama game. His stubbornness to keep bad assistants and bad recruiting doomed him.

Quote Originally Posted by ZZeebart21 View Post
    Gatordadx4, you got a good one here, man! There have been a lot of distractions for young folks over the last few years. Some coaches handled it like ____ ( see goofball Orgeron) Others like Nape have handled distractions with dignity and class and our players performed for him, the fans and the School. Ill be so surprised if he doesnt do the same at UF. Best of luck to the Gators. You have a fan

Z
    Ditto. New Gator fan here! Geaux Cajuns and Gators!

14. Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Yea, I'm not gonna do the gator chomp at CF for CBN. It's like a man clapping for his wife and her mistress while they aren't officially separated.

I'm fine with him coaching for the SBCCG, I'm sure it's what the players want.
    It’s really not. Any Coach that does not leave for bigger pastures is subject to being fired shortly at the G5 level. The acceptance of this job means Napier has done all he could here and has raised the program to a level it has never been. To analogize that to a cheating bastard is shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Class act all the way around. Congrats coach. You deserve it.
    Absolutely. Wish him all the best. He left us better than he found it. I hope he wins every game except when we beat them at the 2nd best swamp!!

Page 92 of 109 FirstFirst . 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 102 . LastLast

Thread Information