Page 8 of 109 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 . LastLast

Thread: Coach Napier's EXit

Default Re: Napier rumor mill

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    The source is the ONLY person in this whole thread to post a single link to back up anything they opined on. I know you're not too big on facts Rudy, or is it Sidney? But I did happen to at least use my head for something other than a hockey puck Before I started pecking.
    Nice post.

2. Default Re: Napier rumor mill

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    They will not tell who they hire where to live.
    Did you read what he posted. He said they would tell him where NOT TO LIVE.

3. Default Re: Napier rumor mill

The source is the ONLY person in this whole thread to post a single link to back up anything they opined on. I know you're not too big on facts Rudy, or is it Sidney? But I did happen to at least use my head for something other than a hockey puck Before I started pecking.
    What’s that, pecker head?

I doubt they will offer to have their wives bring his wife around & rub elbows at the posh clubs in town like they did Billy in one of the interviews I posted.
    Just to be clear you are saying Ali has been shown around Baton Rouge by the big dawgs wives?

5. Default Re: Napier rumor mill

Nice post.
    About right. Lotief, Baldwin, BWG and JMV. Maybe you guys could get up a foursome and leave the rest of us along.

6. Default Re: Napier rumor mill

Just to be clear you are saying Ali has been shown around Baton Rouge by the big dawgs wifes?
    wives

Just to be clear you are saying Ali has been shown around Baton Rouge by the big dawgs wives?
    I see no one ever really bothers to check links for authenticity. In one of the links I posted, a Big Dawg's son is offering to have his wife show Billy's wife around town & help her pick out a place to buy & his mom fast track their kids in the best school in town & have the family join them at the swankiest club in Baton Rouge. I mean it was pretty plain to me. And Billy was laughing & enjoying the whole thing. I thought they were gonna put a tee time at Santa Maria before he got off the phone.

I see no one ever really bothers to check links for authenticity. In one of the links I posted, a Big Dawg's son is offering to have his wife show Billy's wife around town & help her pick out a place to buy & his mom fast track their kids in the best school in town & have the family join them at the swankiest club in Baton Rouge. I mean it was pretty plain to me. And Billy was laughing & enjoying the whole thing. I thought they were gonna put a tee time at Santa Maria before he got off the phone.
    Offering and doing is two different things. Coach Napier and Ali are first class folks who would never enter the swankiest clubs anywhere. So you are saying Coach Napier is going to LSU and it is a done deal? This sounds like water cooler talk at the Córdoba buildings.

9. Default Re: Napier rumor mill

Offering and doing is two different things. Coach Napier and Ali are first class folks who would never enter the swankiest clubs anywhere. So you are saying Coach Napier is going to LSU and it is a done deal? This sounds like water cooler talk at the Córdoba buildings.
    IGNORE

ig·nore
    /iɡˈnôr/
    verb

1. refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally:

"he ignored her outraged question"

Similar

disregard take no notice of

pay no attention

to pay no heed to

I got news for you brother, You ain't first class in Baton rouge if you aren't attending the swankiest social club in town. I'm not saying anything is a done deal. It might all be a smoke screen. But the smoke keeps getting bigger & bigger. I don't know if the parties shall become one in matrimony, but there is some heavy petting going on & they have already rounded second & heading for third with the go sign on.

I got news for you brother, You ain't first class in Baton rouge if you aren't attending the swankiest social club in town. I'm not saying anything is a done deal. It might all be a smoke screen. But the smoke keeps getting bigger & bigger. I don't know if the parties shall become one in matrimony, but there is some heavy petting going on & they have already rounded second & heading for third with the go sign on.
    No football head coach at UL has ever left UL to go to a better head coach job and LSU will not be the first. When Coach Napier leaves the program we will be in good shape and they will have a lot of coaches wanting to come to Lafayette. We will be ok. Stay away from Vic and those water cooler smoke talks will fade.

12. Default Re: Napier rumor mill

No football head coach at UL has ever left UL to go to a better head coach job. When Coach Napier leaves the program will be in good shape and they will have a lot of Coaches wanting to come to Lafayette. We will be ok.
    What is the purpose of the first sentence?

You saw that somewhere and just decided it looked good?

No football head coach at UL has ever left UL to go to a better head coach job. When Coach Napier leaves the program will be in good shape and they will have a lot of coaches wanting to come to Lafayette. We will be ok. Stay away from Vic and those water cooler smoke talks will fade.
    It's the price you pay for success. I just wish for Billy's sake it was someone else. Because all of those guys who are his besties right now & wanting to show his family the town will be toting pitch forks & boiling tar to run him out the first time he struggles to win ten games. And that will be like his first three seasons there. He has no chance of turning that team around in less than three years. And that bunch of bush wackers won't give him three years.

14. Default Re: Napier rumor mill

No football head coach at UL has ever left UL to go to a better head coach job and LSU will not be the first. When Coach Napier leaves the program we will be in good shape and they will have a lot of coaches wanting to come to Lafayette. We will be ok. Stay away from Vic and those water cooler smoke talks will fade.
    IGNORE

ig·nore
    /iɡˈnôr/
    verb

1. refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally:

"he ignored her outraged question"

Similar

disregard take no notice of

pay no attention

to pay no heed to

It's the price you pay for success. I just wish for Billy's sake it was someone else. Because all of those guys who are his besties right now & wanting to show his family the town will be toting pitch forks & boiling tar to run him out the first time he struggles to win ten games. And that will be like his first three seasons there. He has no chance of turning that team around in less than three years. And that bunch of bush wackers won't give him three years.
    He isn't going to LSU.

Page 8 of 109 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 . LastLast

Thread Information