Page 84 of 109 FirstFirst . 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 94 . LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1622

Thread: Coach Napier's EXit

Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Will Napier turn the job down and FL will offer it to .???
    Any word on whether Napier has been having discussions with LSU? Just curious with Riley evidently not going to LSU. I wonder if Napier still had any interest in that job once he had serious discussions with Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Next week will be embarrassing
    I heard 30k were sold before thanksgiving. Hopefully another 5 to 8 this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator1234 View Post
    Any word on whether Napier has been having discussions with LSU? Just curious with Riley evidently not going to LSU. I wonder if Napier still had any interest in that job once he had serious discussions with Florida.
    Why is it evident Riley isn’t going did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I don't believe it and would be completely, wonderfully shocked

I don't believe it and would be completely, wonderfully shocked
    Pretty sure we sold in the 17-18k range

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Pretty sure we sold in the 17-18k range
    That's more believable, but still doubt it.

We also heard lots of tickets were sold for ULM. Hope you are right

After their game last night, Riley flat out said “im not going to LSU.”

I believe him. If he were, they could announce it today/tomorrow with their playoff hopes tossed out the window.

Yep like posted above he isn't going to LSU apparently. A few people are acting like Napier never fully shut the door on LSU if they were to make him a good offer. I hope Florida has made it official with hiring Napier and things don't change at the last minute.

Yep like posted above he isn't going to LSU apparently. A few people are acting like Napier never fully shut the door on LSU if they were to make him a good offer. I hope Florida has made it official with hiring Napier and things don't change at the last minute.
    This has been quite the soap opera. I would hope Napier wouldn't want anything to do with that dumpster fire in BR. I'm betting he'll land in Gainesville and will announce it immediately after the Championship game.

This has been quite the soap opera. I would hope Napier wouldn't want anything to do with that dumpster fire in BR. I'm betting he'll land in Gainesville and will announce it immediately after the Championship game.
    It ain't much better in Flowrida, IF he leaves, it's to VT.

My thinking is if Napier isn't announced by Florida by Tuesday then something happened and a deal wasn't reached. I think he will coach that championship game regardless of what happens. With early signing I just don't see them holding the announcement that long.

My thinking is if Napier isn't announced by Florida by Tuesday then something happened and a deal wasn't reached. I think he will coach that championship game regardless of what happens. With early signing I just don't see them holding the announcement that long.
    While you may be correct, it is my belief it won't be officially announced until after the SBC title game. Gator insiders may know by Tuesday, but I don't know about anything official coming out of UF.

IF,of course, the info about him going to Florida is correct.

It would make sense to wait until after the championship game for you guys. It's the only way that's fair to the kids. This will be the first Championship if you guys win correct?

15. Default Re: Coach Napier

First exclusive conference. We’ve had others including 2005 Lafayette NOLA Bowl held in Lafayette. We got screwed out of repping because ULMost wasn’t eligible. Three teams shared the title, but with some fancy accounting stAte was the bowl rep. Last year the Beach Chicks also used COVID-19 to escape championship game. Again fancy accounting which was banned this year.

Page 84 of 109 FirstFirst . 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 94 . LastLast

Thread Information