Page 73 of 109 FirstFirst . 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 83 . LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1622

Thread: Coach Napier's EXit

1. Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Thanks. Didn’t know what Stoops been up to.
    Stoops is a dinosaur

2. Default Re: Coach Napier

All I know is we’re 12 minutes from the midnight deadline in Gainesville. If Florida isn’t happy with the answer we’ll hear many new names associated with the Florida job.

Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    All I know is we’re 12 minutes from the midnight deadline in Gainesville. If Florida isn’t happy with the answer we’ll hear many new names associated with the Florida job.
    The deadline as of your post is 23 hours and 48 mins old. What if he gave his answer by the deadline and they are countering? Or negotiating the wish list items?

CBN was not given a deadline by UF

5. Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    The deadline as of your post is 23 hours and 48 mins old. What if he gave his answer by the deadline and they are countering? Or negotiating the wish list items?
    Thanks, I was never clear about what day your midnight encompassed and apparently what for.

CBN and Dr Maggard are meeting today. He said that when he spoke with Scott earlier in the week.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    CBN and Dr Maggard are meeting today. He said that when he spoke with Scott earlier in the week.
    It is their normal meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    The time may be normal, but the proverbial elephant in the room will be the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    It maybe their normal OOO meeting, but it will be anything from normal.

She went to a lesser program and less tradition at the time. So maybe a bigger contract.
    She went to a university where the leadership wasn’t trying to choke the life out of athletics.

While I didn’t like it, never blamed her one bit for leaving. She went from pretty much paying for the “privilege” to coach at USL/UL to being actually paid for her time and results.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    She went to a university where the leadership wasn’t trying to choke the life out of athletics.

While I didn’t like it, never blamed her one bit for leaving. She went from pretty much paying for the “privilege” to coach at USL/UL to being actually paid for her time and results.
    100% correct.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    The time may be normal, but the proverbial Gator in the room will be the topic.
    Fixed it for you.
    Also rumblings that UF will have an announcement Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatordad View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    Also rumblings that UF will have an announcement Monday.
    Is that on the insider board?

14. Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post

It’s not a criticism of her. Still I believe in the question of programs she left a better program than LSU at that moment. The P of course stands for privileged in P5. She could have also taken several other P5 jobs before LSU.

It’s not a criticism of her. Still I believe in the question of programs she left a better program than LSU at that moment. The P of course stands for privileged in P5. She could have also taken several other P5 jobs before LSU.
    Two other coaches in Cajuns history that left you may want to consider leaving for better jobs:
    Bobby Paschal from USL to South Florida.many may consider this a lateral move.
    Jim Hatfield from USL to Miss. St. I would consider that a step up from the Southland to the SEC?

Page 73 of 109 FirstFirst . 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 83 . LastLast

Thread Information