Page 69 of 109 FirstFirst . 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 79 . LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1622

Thread: Coach Napier's EXit

Default Re: Coach Napier

One aspect that I have not seen discussed here is the Transfer Portal. How many players would enter the portal from UL to follow CBN? O-Line would be a great starting point as depth on the O-line killed our offense, There is no way a team plays like it did in the 2,3,4th quarter against Alabama then fall flat on their faces the rest of the season like we did without depth being a major issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatordad View Post
    One aspect that I have not seen discussed here is the Transfer Portal. How many players would enter the portal from ULL to follow CBN? O-Line would be a great starting point as depth on the O-line killed our offense, There is no way a team plays like it did in the 2,3,4th quarter against Alabama then fall flat on their faces the rest of the season like we did without depth being a major issue.
    Brother, love you and all, respectfully, never refer to our school as ULL. It's UL or Louisiana.

One aspect that I have not seen discussed here is the Transfer Portal. How many players would enter the portal from UL to follow CBN? O-Line would be a great starting point as depth on the O-line killed our offense, There is no way a team plays like it did in the 2,3,4th quarter against Alabama then fall flat on their faces the rest of the season like we did without depth being a major issue.
    Sir, just a word of caution. referring to the school as ULL is akin to someone calling your mother the most foul of four letter words The accepted terms are either Louisiana or Ragin Cajuns or just Cajuns

One aspect that I have not seen discussed here is the Transfer Portal. How many players would enter the portal from ULL to follow CBN? O-Line would be a great starting point as depth on the O-line killed our offense, There is no way a team plays like it did in the 2,3,4th quarter against Alabama then fall flat on their faces the rest of the season like we did without depth being a major issue.
    It will be interesting to see if any players follow him in the portal. It would honestly feel uncharacteristic of coach to suggest to players to follow him. I don't know how he would treat some trying on their own.

Eh, don’t think the present Florida OL would be happy with an entire unit coming in the portal and possibly taking their starting positions.

I cannot recall ever seeing an OL unit more often than not lead the way in the fourth quarter crushing the opponent’s will multiple times in a season. The 10+ minute drive on App should be a training video…

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Brother, love you and all, respectfully, never refer to our school as ULL. It's UL or Louisiana.
    Sorry heavy finger + not proof reading = OOPS
    Following 4 boards right now and is a little distracting

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Eh, don’t think the present Florida OL would be happy with an entire unit coming in the portal and taking their starting positions.
    We do have a few good ones, Would be hard to beat our Ethan White once he is back up to speed.

Not saying I trust this guy, but he posted Chip Kelly was a done deal 4 years ago, then Chip backed out, at least that was the official story.
    https://twitter.com/fawbusht/status/1463712089059606532

CBN likes calling the offense’s plays so imagine he will continue until he decides otherwise.

This thread sucks went from 2209 guests to only 1054, lol. I guess Coach Napier is staying.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    This thread sucks went from 2209 guests to only 1054, lol. I guess Coach Napier is staying.
    We will know early next week.
    From the Gator board I am on. Total: 2,397 (members: 1,028, guests: 1,369)

12. Default Re: What Napier said about his future

Buckley must spend ten minutes on his columns. Can’t imagine him getting money from Gannet for the lack of quality work he turns out.

Default Re: What Napier said about his future

Default Re: What Napier said about his future

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FE_9820W.jpg&name=small

Yeah, they ready for him!!

Geaux Cajuns!!

This waiting game is kind of agonizing and as great as this season has been, I’m almost not enjoying it at the moment because of the impending announcement. It’s great for Billy, but would be a huge loss for us with business still to be taken care of. If he does leave and leave immediately.

I’m trying to get myself to enjoy the moment because we’ve had the bad before. It’s tough to do with this Napier exit taking up much of the headlines.

Page 69 of 109 FirstFirst . 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 79 . LastLast

Thread Information