Page 52 of 109 FirstFirst . 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 . LastLast

Thread: Coach Napier's EXit

Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    And this is why he could stay.
    Being successful is great, but it does get lonely at the tippy top top, so I'm told. That said, mountains are for climbing.

If he goes, nobody I know will be shocked if his next stop is his last stop and in 25+ years he winds up the winningest college coach ever. If he wins 3 or 4 NC's in Gainesville, they name the whole school after him.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Tell us what else Jimmy Sexton told you. We all would like to know all the inside scoop you have!
    Listen to Scott's interview with Napier & see if you can connect three dots together. It does take a smidge of concentration to do this. So it might be above your cognitive ability. But try really hard & you may figure it out.

Soooooo, Napier divulged what his agent is telling him? On a local radio show?

K.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Soooooo, Napier divulged what his agent is telling him? On a local radio show?

K.
    Yeah, he pretty much did. Of course if you've been listening to Napier's interviews you would know this.

5. Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Yeah, he pretty much did. Of course if you've been listening to Napier's interviews you would know this.
    …….WWDD……WHAT WOULD DADDY DO??? Remember his dad stayed at the HS forever! He maybe found Cajun High School!

6. Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …….WWDD……WHAT WOULD DADDY DO??? Remember his dad stayed at the HS forever! He maybe found Cajun High School!
    Boomer. Billy is ambitious. Staying in Lafayette and shunning these openings is career suicide. You know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    If Billy rakes the Va Tech job, I hope it's because he wants it & wasn't forced into taking it.
    Somehow, except for his wife, I don't see anyone "forcing" Napier to do anything he does not want to do I assume he does take the garbage out, albeit under some duress

8. Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Boomer. Billy is ambitious. Staying in Lafayette and shunning these openings is career suicide. You know that.
    ….yea I know but if he is reading this I am putting a subconscious guilt trip on him…that and if the agent works on commission, 5% of $2.5 mill is less than 5% of $10 mil!

10. Default Re: Coach Napier

Matt Campbell? lol

BN is not going to lspoop. He trading one swamp for a fake one. We gonna be good. He just needs to announce asap. We need our next coach to hit recruiting trail

As we all know, Napier cares about culture. He not only cares about the culture he creates for the team, but the culture above him. He is not going to L-state, their culture stinks. His agent may use them however, to give him leverage for another job.

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    I love the Freudian Slip in the headline:

LSU football coach search down to three potential candidates
    LSU decided it would be partying ways with Ed Orgeron after the 2021 season

14. Default Re: Coach Napier

This is all I have to say about Billy Napier:

7-7 SBC WEST CHAMPIONS LOSS IN A BOWL GAME TO TULANE
    10-3 SBC WEST CHAMPIONS WIN IN A BOWL GAME VS MIAMI (OH)
    11-1 SBC WEST AND SBC CO CHAMPIONS AND WIN IN BOWL GAME VS UTSA
    10-1 (Currently with 3 games to GEAUX) SBC CHAMPIONS WITH GOALS STILL IN SIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    This is all I have to say about Billy Napier:

7-7 SBC WEST CHAMPIONS LOSS IN A BOWL GAME TO TULANE
    10-3 SBC WEST CHAMPIONS WIN IN A BOWL GAME VS MIAMI (OH)
    11-1 SBC WEST AND SBC CO CHAMPIONS AND WIN IN BOWL GAME VS UTSA
    10-1 (Currently with 3 games to GEAUX) SBC CHAMPIONS WITH GOALS STILL IN SIGHT
    I just want to move on to our next coach before our recruiting suffers alot. Announce and get our next BN.

Page 52 of 109 FirstFirst . 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 . LastLast

Thread Information