Page 49 of 109 FirstFirst . 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 59 . LastLast

Thread: Coach Napier's EXit

Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    I have lived in LA for 10 years and travel extensively around the state for work. I lived in central Florida 37 years and extensively traveled all around the state for work and play. I've been everywhere, here and there. My opinion only. I've been there alot. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Gainesville.

I mean what's wrong with it, too many pretty girls, weather's too nice, too much rolling scenery, too close to too many freshwater springs like Crystal River, Rainbow River?
    So HUD’s dream job eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    I have lived in LA for 10 years and travel extensively around the state for work. I lived in central Florida 37 years and extensively traveled all around the state for work and play. I've been everywhere, here and there. My opinion only. I've been there alot. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Gainesville.

I mean what's wrong with it, too many pretty girls, weather's too nice, too much rolling scenery, too close to too many freshwater springs like Crystal River, Rainbow River?
    I attended UF for a year and lived in North Florida for about 7. Personally, I find Gainesville a little creepy, but Ocala, St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra Beach, Palm Coast, Cedar Key, High Springs, Titusville, and Daytona are within easy driving distance. Its a really nice place to live.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    So HUD’s dream job eh?
    Pretty girls at every college campus I've stepped on.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunman99 View Post
    I attended UF for a year and lived in North Florida for about 7. Personally, I find Gainesville a little creepy, but Ocala, St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra Beach, Palm Coast, Cedar Key, High Springs, Titusville, and Daytona are within easy driving distance. Its a really nice place to live.
    There are creepy parts of every place. Agree about all those spots though and there are more. It is getting crowded from Orlando south, and generally don't like going south of any of those places. The bigger cities are plagued insane amounts of random drug related violence and panhandlers on every single corner. I stick to smaller towns.

If Billy rakes the Va Tech job, I hope it's because he wants it & wasn't forced into taking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    If Billy rakes the Va Tech job, I hope it's because he wants it & wasn't forced into taking it.
    I thought you said Billy to LSU was a done deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana84 View Post
    Billy Napier has made me believe that our program is capable of rivaling LSU in the near future. If he stayed that would be 5-10 years. This is a recruiting hotbed, and Napier has made this possible. If you were one of those people who went to the $1k plate recruiting soiree this summer, you would know that this program is poised for even greater success than it currently enjoys. LSU is our rival. No one else threatens us.
    $160 Million buys a lot. We’d have to at least start getting 4 stars on a regular basis, especially for depth. At some point, another competent head football coach will end up in Baton Rouge.

This is just funny. People really need something to talk about and I get it. We're all on here. The newest one I just read is that Napier had punched Dabo while he was the OC at Clemson. That's what led to him being let go.

A guy who now's a guy type of story.

9. Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    This is just funny. People really need something to talk about and I get it. We're all on here. The newest one I just read is that Napier had punched Dabo while he was the OC at Clemson. That's what led to him being let go.

A guy who now's a guy type of story.
    DaBody Slam

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    I thought you said Billy to LSU was a done deal?
    And then I posted why LSU won't pull the trigger. It's certainly not because of his lack of qualifications. Because there aren't any. LSU people were swearing that Scott Woodward was going to make the best hire for the job. Billy's name surfaced as a top candidate. Then it was spread that Woodward wouldn't pull the trigger because, well because an LSU elitist. And now the word is going around Florida that IF Billy isn't good enough for LSU, then why should they hire a guy from a nowhere school. It's not my fault these people are as insane as the provirus crowd.

Im gonna say it. No sources. Just something in my gut saysBilly is staying. At least for another year.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Im gonna say it. No sources. Just something in my gut saysBilly is staying. At least for another year.
    Hope you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    If he does it, he will be going against the advice of his agent. His agent is pressuring him to take another job.

Page 49 of 109 FirstFirst . 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 59 . LastLast

Thread Information