Page 42 of 109 FirstFirst . 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 . LastLast

Thread: Coach Napier's EXit

Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Just admit the truth. You didn't know bupkus & you were hiding in your little closet pretending to be someone special by ____ing on everyone else's take & acting like Napier wasn't going anywhere until this weekend when the heat got so hot on Billy's name you were gonna have to come up with some made up BS of your own.
    Just admit you were wrong about natural immunity and that you’re basically a complete moron and then we can all agree you are wrong about Billy.

2. Default Re: Coach Napier

Isn't that special? I guess his camp knew Florida would also tank in the last three weeks to cause Strickland to have to fire the guy. He's even more genius than we thought. Great work podcast guru.
    While I really appreciate your hard on for Ragin Review, apparently there was more to it than just the football team "tanking." They've been communicating for weeks, per news outlet in Jacksonville, FL.

Just keep digging, Kyle lol

3. Default Re: Coach Napier

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Just admit you were wrong about natural immunity and that you’re basically a complete moron and then we can all agree you are wrong about Billy.

LMMFAO

UF fans do plane tracking too!

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    While I really appreciate your hard on for Ragin Review, apparently there was more to it than just the football team "tanking." They've been communicating for weeks, per news outlet in Jacksonville, FL.

Okay, so Strickland who hired Mullen at Florida & Miss. State was gonna run Mullen weeks ago even if he had won the last three, four, five weeks? Yeah right, & you're so genius you have monkeys flying out of your ass.

6. Default Re: Coach Napier

Just admit the truth. You didn't know bupkus & you were hiding in your little closet pretending to be someone special by ____ing on everyone else's take & acting like Napier wasn't going anywhere until this weekend when the heat got so hot on Billy's name you were gonna have to come up with some made up BS of your own.
    That is 100% inaccurate. ManAboutTown has said on multiple occasions that there was a good chance Billy might not be at UL next season, but he said for sure it would not be at LSU. If anyone is full of BUPKUS here it is you, Kyle. You stated for almost certain that Billy would be at LSU and all of us that are way smarter than you, said that he would not be there as the HC. I guess we have proven you wrong again and to quote Dan Akroyd from SNL when it was good, "Kyle, you ignorant slut"

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post

Have a hard on for it? I didn't even know the name of your completely irrelevant pukecast until you just took this opportunity to advertise it free of charge on Turbine's message board. But keep digging mat, or whoever the F;;; you are. You know what's funny, is your own disciples seem to know me better than you.

If billy leaves I am all for Patrick Toney and or Rob sale

Is the little man the only clown here who thinks Napier has no interest in LSU job or it “fake”

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    That is 100% inaccurate. ManAboutTown has said on multiple occasions that there was a good chance Billy might not be at UL next season, but he said for sure it would not be at LSU. If anyone is full of BUPKUS here it is you, Kyle. You stated for almost certain that Billy would be at LSU and all of us that are way smarter than you, said that he would not be there as the HC. I guess we have proven you wrong again and to quote Dan Akroyd from SNL when it was good, "Kyle, you ignorant slut"
    Oh Napier was definitely wanted at LSU & would have taken said job. It's the arrogance at LSU that kept them searching for their "splash hire" when they could have had the guy & actually wanted the guy, but were too proud to sign the guy. I think it's funny as hell. But either way, you're still losing Napier. Now the question is who is going to replace him? I haven't heard jack ____ about that from any of you dweeb nerds.

Or are there more of y’all that don’t have a clue?

So, if you're internet guru is such a freaking genius then he should show his hand right now & tell us who the next coach at UL will be. For that matter I dare any of you to come up with "the guy". NAME THE NEXT GUY.

So, if you're internet guru is such a freaking genius then he should show his hand right now & tell us who the next coach at UL will be. For that matter I dare any of you to come up with "the guy". NAME THE NEXT GUY.
    I would like to see Rob Sale. Or whoever Maggard thinks is the best candidate.

Should be Tom Herman or oc at ole miss

15. Default Re: Coach Napier

Oh Napier was definitely wanted at LSU & would have taken said job. It's the arrogance at LSU that kept them searching for their "splash hire" when they could have had the guy & actually wanted the guy, but were too proud to sign the guy. I think it's funny as hell. But either way, you're still losing Napier. Now the question is who is going to replace him? I haven't heard jack ____ about that from any of you dweeb nerds.
    I have never said BN was leaving us this year. I for one said if it happened it would probably be this year, but I also told you and I was correct and you were wrong that it would not be at LSU. LSU never had interest in BN as their #1 guy. Was he on the list, Yes, was the their top choice NO. Never was and never will be. I told you from day one, the only way LSU hires Napier is if they totally Tennessee the hiring process and miss out on all of their top choices.

Why do you come here. No one here thinks you have anything relevant to add to any conversations and you just are a total waste of our time.

Page 42 of 109 FirstFirst . 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 . LastLast

Thread Information