Page 36 of 109 FirstFirst . 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 . LastLast

Thread: Coach Napier's EXit

Default Re: Coach Napier areas pros and cons

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    With Maggard’s new title, it’s crossed my mind…T-Joe’s successor.
    That's a very interesting thoughtThanks!

Default Re: What exactly does this mean.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I’m at peace with it. We kept him 2 years longer than many expected. He laid down a foundation that will last for a long time. He will put LA on the map for quality coaches going forward. He removed the “coaching graveyard” tag in a huge way (especially if he lands at Florida).

We’ll turn the page. It’s bitter sweet; but the beat goes on. In Maggard we trust.
    ExactlyI think you said it best, I'm at peace with it. Coach has elevated our program to heights I didn't think possible. Also, 100% trust Dr. Maggard. If/When our HC job opens up I believe his phone will be ringing off the hook. It bittersweet, hate to loose CBN, but excited for the future too.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    If Nap goes to florida do we go after mullen to come here and resurrect his career?
    With the money he made at Florida, he will likely take some time off before plotting his next step. These guys with the mega bucks contracts don't typically jump too quickly to their next gig, after being fired.

I won't comment on Billy leaving or staying. He deserves whatever he decides to do.

4. Default Re: What exactly does this mean.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    I'm just getting tired of the speculation. This is the 3rd season in a row we've had to hear the rumors. Can we turn off the notifications at least until December 5th? We've got 2 big games coming up and Napier is still the coach. Just like he was in 2019 when he was all but guaranteed to be going to Moo State. Or in 2020 when we was a shoe in for Auburn. No one knows anything until it's public info.
    The only one that matters is Napier. So spare yourself if you think he gives a ____ what ordeals RP’ers are going through. What a weak post . . .

Napier has given UL everything we wanted in our football program. Class, integrity, national recognition, consistent winning and pride in our football program and University.
    There are too many openings for him not to get a top offer and all that he wants in a new position. We will abide by whatever you decide Coach Napier, we are grateful for what you have done.

Guys. He hasn't left yet

7. Default Re: What exactly does this mean.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    Hopefully he throws us a bone and gets a home and home or 2 for 1 thrown in with Florida for us.
    He will get us a 2 for one with LSU coming to town for our inaugural season in the new OLOL Stadium . . .

Default Re: Mullen fired

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    I think I would hate to lose Dr. Maggard more than Coach Napier. We need Maggard here to complete the stadium renovation and set this program up for the next 20+ years! He and Napier have already made UL a desirable destination. The new stadium will keep UL in a very enviable place going forward and ensure us that good Coaches will WANT to come here.
    Agree, we cannot afford to lose Dr. Maggard at this point.

9. Default Re: What exactly does this mean.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Guys. He hasn't left yet
    Oh, he gone, it’s just where . . . and he will pull a Coach O and finish up his business here this season . . .

10. Default Re: Mullen fired

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Agree, we cannot afford to lose Dr. Maggard at this point.
    Well then, we might be broke . . .

11. Default Re: What exactly does this mean.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Oh, he gone, it’s just where . . . and he will pull a Coach O and finish up his business here this season . . .
    Levi Lewis is done.

12. Default Re: Coach Napier areas pros and cons

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I would imagine the next Cajuns coach is currently on the staff.
    Wrong. No way that is happening. We are not replacing a coach as sought out as ours with a coach on our staff.

13. Default Napier to LSU

And he will reward us with a 2 for 1, the 1 coming in the inaugural season at the new Our Lady of Lourdes Stadium for the first sellout in years . . .

14. Default Re: Napier to LSU

. Stop.

15. Default Re: Napier to LSU

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    . Stop.
    No blasphemy, please and Napier will show up with a real OC calling the plays . . .

Page 36 of 109 FirstFirst . 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 . LastLast

Thread Information