Page 32 of 109 FirstFirst . 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 . LastLast

Thread: Coach Napier's EXit

Default Re: Mullen fired

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I've heard from several friends coaching in the SEC he is on their list and his agent has expressed interest in the job. Obvious I have no clue where he is on the list. But the Florida program profile fits what he is look for to compete at a high level.
    For Billy and his family, I hope he gets this job. It’s perfect for him.

"But Daddy, we like it here"may be our only chance.

Gainesville sucks.

I will hate to lose Billy, but if we have to lose him, I would much rather lose him to Florida rather then LSU. At least then I could still be a CBN and Gator fan. Being a Tiger fan is not possible!

I think Kiffen may be top candidate.

He has great ties to Florida and his QB has already announced he’s gone.

This was the job opening I feared the most as far as losing Napier.

7. Default Re: Mullen fired

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple Threat View Post
    . It looks to me like the best coach we’ve ever had is going to be a Gator
    You mean to tell me, all we have to do is make the campus mascot the official mascot and Napier stays?

Git er Done

8. Default Re: Mullen fired

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    You mean to tell me, all we have to do is make the campus mascot the official mascot and Napier stays?

Git er Done
    They stole our swamp, why can’t we steal their gator . . . We have them on campus anyhow

9. Default Re: Mullen fired

Napier to Florida is the best case scenario for the Cajuns, Billy and Florida.

I hope he stays. If he decides to leave, I hope it’s Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    I will hate to lose Billy, but if we have to lose him, I would much rather lose him to Florida rather then LSU. At least then I could still be a CBN and Gator fan. Being a Tiger fan is not possible!
    X10

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    But will the Gators pay him AND get the heck out of his way?

What our bigger concern is who does he bring with him when he leaves?

It’s perfect timing on this end.3 ten win years in a row, senior heavy team.rebuilding next year comes with risk/reward. Announce after the conference championship game, Toney takes over.

https://www.gatorcountry.com/swampga.napier.528397/

Personally, I’d never live in Florida. Floridians always highlighted here.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/
    First, this is not a senior laden team. Yes. Some key peices will need to be replaced but this team is pretty young from top to bottom.

Next, while Florida checks all the football boxes, the one rumor I heard that would give me pause is the president will be retiring next year and the AD position is not as firm as billy would like. End result is he may not know who he is working for in a year. Bosses matter to Coach based on his time here.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post

Git er Done
    LOL

He gone!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Balanced_view View Post
    First, this is not a senior laden team. Yes. Some key peices will need to be replaced but this team is pretty young from top to bottom.

Next, while Florida checks all the football boxes, the one rumor I heard that would give me pause is the president will be retiring next year and the AD position is not as firm as billy would like. End result is he may not know who he is working for in a year. Bosses matter to Coach based on his time here.
    And they may be hiring a AD as well. So it's possible both could happen. In either case, we have to focus on the task at hand, and don't worry about the things we don't control.

15. Default Re: Mullen fired

What’s our task at hand with regards to the coach? Make sure he’s provided everything he needs and wants for success to the best of our ability. One thing honor the players. Get to the games and be very boisterous.

Page 32 of 109 FirstFirst . 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 . LastLast

Thread Information