Page 30 of 109 FirstFirst . 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 . LastLast

Thread: Coach Napier's EXit

Default Re: Virginia Tech and Justin Fuentes part ways after 6 Seasons

Who?

Default Re: Napier rumor mill

I find it odd that VaTech just beat the ____ out of Duke 48-17. Why fire the coach after such a dominant performance? Is it because Billy Napier will be in Lynchburg, VA this weekend? ��

3. UL Football Napier Job Offers

First time poster, long time fan here. Just graduated in May and wanted to hop on here to get thoughts from our fans on Napier's job interests. Looking like he will be the back up for LSU should they miss on Riley or Aranda. Many speculate he will be offered the TCU job or Va. Tech should Florida not open up this year. What are our feelings on what he would do should he receive an offer from TCU or VT (which seems likely)? Personally I think he would be better off continuing his build here especially after OU and UT leave the Big12. With the Sun Belt on the rise and strong support from the AD and fan base, could he pass up non SEC jobs to stay at Louisiana? Or would he feel he needs to take a "stepping stone" P5 job before he could make the jump to an SEC school. Ill hang up and listen.

Default Re: Napier Job Offers

I feel like this has been a hot topic of discussion on this board before. Maybe I missed all the other threads about Napier leaving. I'll hang up and listen.

5. Default Re: Napier Job Offers

Looking for more analysis regarding jobs that aren't across the basin. you know there will be interest elsewhere

I posted this yesterday in another thread that used to be on the RagePage but was moved to another forum….

I find it odd that VaTech just beat the ____ out of Duke 48-17. Why fire the coach after such a dominant performance? Is it because Billy Napier will be in Lynchburg, VA this weekend?

Man, the Squirrels are out today.

Quote Originally Posted by Rippin & Tearin View Post
    First time poster, long time fan here. Just graduated in May and wanted to hop on here to get thoughts from our fans on Napier's job interests. Looking like he will be the back up for LSU should they miss on Riley or Aranda. Many speculate he will be offered the TCU job or Va. Tech should Florida not open up this year. What are our feelings on what he would do should he receive an offer from TCU or VT (which seems likely)? Personally I think he would be better off continuing his build here especially after OU and UT leave the Big12. With the Sun Belt on the rise and strong support from the AD and fan base, could he pass up non SEC jobs to stay at Louisiana? Or would he feel he needs to take a "stepping stone" P5 job before he could make the jump to an SEC school. Ill hang up and listen.
    If you're a true graduate you can tell the class what classes were the most physically exhausting to reach?

9. Default Re: Napier Job Offers

Billy is not an LSU&A&MC “backup.” That narrative needs to die.

He is, however, directly in the cross hairs of TCU & VaTech. As I’ve said here for many months.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    If you're a true graduate you can tell the class what classes were the most physically exhausting to reach?
    Maxim Doucet to the fifth floor of Griffin in 10 minutes. ����

Maybe the better question is, if CBM leaves, who's on Maggard's list of candidates.I mean, once the man leaves, he leaves. Other than that sh++it show across the basin, why should we care where. If? Sure.Where? Don't care. Who replaces him? That's the question.

13. Default Re: Napier Job Offers

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    nathancpike beat me to it. But I climbed mt. Griff for the English/history classes after trying to make it in time from my math classes in Maxim. just wanted to get a feel for the fans because I moved for work after graduation in May and haven't been able to make it back outside of the App game. Thank god for our not so sophisticated student ticket system

____ Quad to Griffin.

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    ____ Quad to Griffin.
    Get to the 5th floor of Griffin and fake yawn acting like you aren't out of shape.

But MAT answered OP's question. TCU and VT would be good gigs, we just gotta roll with it. If he receives an offer, no one is going to know what we're gonna do because Dr. Maggard won't let it leak.

Page 30 of 109 FirstFirst . 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 . LastLast

Thread Information