Page 12 of 109 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 . LastLast

Thread: Coach Napier's EXit

Default Re: TCU coaching search: Sonny Dykes, Jeff Traylor, Billy Napier reportedly top targets

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    ISWYDT
    A lot of us will

Default Re: TCU coaching search: Sonny Dykes, Jeff Traylor, Billy Napier reportedly top targets

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    I'd put the odds that Napier is in Florida next fall at almost 100%.
    I had this conversation with someone if Billy were to go somewhere i rather it be in Florida than Texas or Louisiana.

I will hate to loose Billy when that time comes, but if he goes to Florida, I could easily make the Gators my new #2 team. Not so much with one of the others being mentioned!

What are the chances Chadwell goes to Florida before Napier? Seems like we don't recruit Florida much and they do more. I would also prefer to see Napier in Florida over lsu A&M.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    A lot of us will
    Speaking of which, they looked very beatable Saturday against Clemson.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    A lot of us will
    Gonna be a blast, my man

7. Default Re: TCU coaching search: Sonny Dykes, Jeff Traylor, Billy Napier reportedly top targets

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    I'd put the odds that Napier is in Florida next fall at almost 100%.
    Florida is not firing Mullen this year.

Edit: Caught the meaning after I responded. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Florida is not firing Mullen this year.
    Maybe notstill doesn't change my opinion.

Just saw Akron fired their head coach. Sure hope we don’t lose BN to the Zips.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    I'm equally worried about Akron and TCU.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    Lookout ULM, Akron might want Terry Bowden back!

I hope Billy Napier retires as a Cajun and they name a new stadium after him. But probably is not in the cards, so if he decides to move on, good for him, but I’m not worried about finding a quality HC. With the success Louisiana has had in last 10 years, and the competent decision makers we have at the university, I’m certain we can find a great coach to keep us in front of the pack.

Quote Originally Posted by irokcj5 View Post
    I hope Billy Napier retires as a Cajun and they name a new stadium after him. But probably is not in the cards, so if he decides to move on, good for him, but I’m not worried about finding a quality HC. With the success Louisiana has had in last 10 years, and the competent decision makers we have at the university, I’m certain we can find a great coach to keep us in front of the pack.
    It's always a crap shoot. How many times have we seen a coach who was successful at one school become HC at another school and be fired in three years.

If billy goes anywhere other than LSU and gets fired in 3 years I would welcome him back with open arms. If he leaves for LSU, don’t let the door knob hit you!!

15. Default Re: TCU coaching search: Sonny Dykes, Jeff Traylor, Billy Napier reportedly top targets

Ga Southern introduced their new head coach. He’s on duty evaluating players, coaches, and recruiting. That’s a smart move by GS.

Page 12 of 109 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 . LastLast

Thread Information