Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: POSTGAME REACTION: Liberty

1. Default Re: POSTGAME REACTION: Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Yeah. I had buddies who aren't necessarily watching the Cajuns every week texting during this game what Napier is thinking and they thought he was supposed to be a good coach and he's doing stupid stuff like going on 4th and 5 when you could kick a FG and make it a 3 score game. I had to preface the fact that our kicker is just horrible when it comes to FG's. We've had issues here for a few years kicking FG's and we've been lucky that it hasn't cost us more games.
    But you still can’t abandon the kicking game.

Anyone ever see if Kyle listened to the podcast for educational purposes? Probably too hammered to digest the information but worth a shot

2. Default Re: POSTGAME REACTION: Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    But you still can’t abandon the kicking game.)
    But we’ll you can . . .

3. Default Re: POSTGAME REACTION: Liberty

Two field goals to match a touchdown. We miss about half our field goals and about 70% successful on 4Th. Not a bad gamble

Default Re: POSTGAME REACTION: Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Yeah. I had buddies who aren't necessarily watching the Cajuns every week texting during this game what Napier is thinking and they thought he was supposed to be a good coach and he's doing stupid stuff like going on 4th and 5 when you could kick a FG and make it a 3 score game. I had to preface the fact that our kicker is just horrible when it comes to FG's. We've had issues here for a few years kicking FG's and we've been lucky that it hasn't cost us more games.
    Everyone seems to forget that our FG kicker (Almadares) got hurt and is out for the season. He had been great before he was injured. Snider was mainly around to kickoff, which he has been good at.

5. Default Re: POSTGAME REACTION: Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    Everyone seems to forget that our FG kicker (Almadares) got hurt and is out for the season. He had been great before he was injured. Snider was mainly around to kickoff, which he has been good at.
    Good point

6. Default Re: POSTGAME REACTION: Liberty

Actually I don’t believe most are unaware of this injury. It’s just not relevant to the discussion of this kicker. Unless you have evidence he was brought here for kickoffs only. If that’s the case he’s unfortunately not done very well at that.

7. Default Re: POSTGAME REACTION: Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Actually I don’t believe most are unaware of this injury. It’s just not relevant to the discussion of this kicker. Unless you have evidence he was brought here for kickoffs only. If that’s the case he’s unfortunately not done very well at that.
    The full story is relavant since some have asked why his backup isn't playing.

The backup is playing.

Wanted to thank everyone for making this Postgame Reaction the most listened to reaction episode of season 4! It's Great to be a Ragin Cajun!

9. Default Re: POSTGAME REACTION: Liberty

…..Wait…Snider had won the job and got the 52 yarder winner but became very inconsistent….Almadenses then came in and was very good!

"Nate is the worst starter on the team. It’s not even close. He is so bad that our coach is making irresponsible decisions in the red zone. I have no idea why he has not lost his starting job. I find it near impossible that the other kickers are worse than him."

This is an example of the comments I was referring to. This poster seems to be unaware that Snider was not the starter.

"Nate is the worst starter on the team. It’s not even close. He is so bad that our coach is making irresponsible decisions in the red zone. I have no idea why he has not lost his starting job. I find it near impossible that the other kickers are worse than him."

This is an example of the comments I was referring to. This poster seems to be unaware that Snider was not the starter.
    But, in his defense, he is the starter now.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    But, in his defense, he is the starter now.
    And.....he is a winner, he just wins. The team has not lost while he is the starter.
    I've heard that somewhere before.

13. Default Re: POSTGAME REACTION: Liberty

Irresponsible? The four year statistics says otherwise. 20/30 on 4th. You actually have to score three field goals to outperform one touchdown.
    L

14. Default Re: POSTGAME REACTION: Liberty

Ate a PB&H in half honor of ManAboutTown today.

Oh and a couple of boiled eggs.

15. Default Re: POSTGAME REACTION: Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Ate a PB&H in half honor of ManAboutTown today.

Oh and a couple of boiled eggs.
    My man!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information