Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst . 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Thread: FB Final: Louisiana 42, Liberty 14

1. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by Balanced_view View Post
    Somebody got beat on the OL. Play should have been a pass. They haven't stopped it recently. Don't help them stop you.
    Think his QB rating was 180 plus. I don’t believe LL does anything for personal vanity.

Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 42, Liberty 14

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I rarely look at game threads during the action. Too much emotion displayed by posters. That is reflective of passion people have however. People live in the moment when things go bad and don't think of how the game will play out over 60 minutes.
    Game threads are meant to be for the moment. Not for predicting an outcome, it's just the flow of the game. Good when it's good, not so much when it's not. It's comments on what is happening at that time. People have a misconception of a game thread, like if someone says something negative, it means for the whole game. That is not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    Enjoy the New Orleans bowl
    We will, but I enjoyed the RB from Southern Miss. lightning up your secondary last night!

521 guests.

So when someone says we don’t have a D1 QB, they mean for just that play?? Oh ok. It all makes sense now

6. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 42, Liberty 14

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    So when someone says we don’t have a D1 QB, they mean for just that play?? Oh ok. It all makes sense now
    Getting upset at inGame emotional comments is like swinging between happy and sad every time the girl plucks her "he loves me" "he loves me not" flower.

I’m not upset over what these “girls” say during the game. That’s why I don’t read it till after.

There’s people here calling for Levi’s job every game. Then after we win say “ just voicing my in the moment feeling of his performance” Blah blah bull crap. Own your stupidity if you’re typing it.

8. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    You guys are coming around with the significance of the W. It is truly the only important stat in modern day sports.
    One with your mindset might as well just subscribe to the morning paper and never listen to or watch a sporting event and just find out second hand if a W happened or not.

For me sports is about enjoying and hating the ebb and flow of the game itself. The W is a hoped for byproduct.

9. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 42, Liberty 14

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    At least last night there were no D1 quarterback comments.

Unfortunately there was one timely "need a college quarterback" comment after a 3-n-o

Man that was the most fun I’ve had at a game in a long time. 10-1 and cuttin up!!

11. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    One with your mindset might as well just subscribe to the morning paper and never listen to or watch a sporting event and just find out second hand if a W happened or not.

For me sports is about enjoying and hating the ebb and flow of the game itself. The W is a hoped for byproduct.
    We PLAY to win the game. Of course as you take the side of the cheese eaters, you must lose site of the PLAY . . .

Great win, not gonna lie I was a little worried about this one going into Virginia against a solid Liberty team. Had some family things to attend and only saw the 3rd quarter, but glad we got it done with an impressive win on the road.

This team really comes to play on the road. Sign of a well coached and cohesive team. Gotta love it. It would be a sin to keep us out of the CFP top 25, but based on the state of college football today it wouldn’t surprise me, regardless we are doing all we can do! I hope they make us the underdog in every game from here on out too, no way should we have not been favored (15 game Liberty home winning streak aside).

Geaux UL!

13. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 42, Liberty 14

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    We have been for three years now. It is unbelievable to watch the in game thread for a team that has accomplished the wining it has done in the past three years.
    CDS and Wuhan both have long lingering symptoms even after the patient infection is clear

14. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 42, Liberty 14

Quote Originally Posted by cajun55 View Post
    Great win, not gonna lie I was a little worried about this one going into Virginia against a solid Liberty team. Had some family things to attend and only saw the 3rd quarter, but glad we got it done on the road.

This team really comes to play on the road. Sign of a well coached and cohesive team. Gotta love it. It would be a sin to keep us out of the CFP top 25, but based on the state of college football today it wouldn’t surprise me, regardless we are doing all we can do! I hope they make us the underdog in every game from here on out too, no way should we have not been favored (15 game Liberty home winning streak aside).

Geaux UL!
    You do understand a P5 favorite Clemson will occupy the Arkansas spot or 25th as teams move up. They beat a 9-1 Wake. I’m pretty sure that Arkansas was the only top 25 team that lost with a chance to drop out.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    You do understand a P5 favorite Clemson will occupy the Arkansas spot or 25th as teams move up. They beat a 9-1 Wake. I’m pretty sure that Arkansas was the only top 25 team that lost with a chance to drop out.
    Yes, I don’t expect it and doesn’t change the fact that we should be in the CFP top 25. What is our 3 year running record? 33-3?

Edit: looks like 31-5, pre-morning coffee math, could be wrong

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst . 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Thread Information