Thread: Bobby Holmes enters the Transfer Portal

Default Bobby Holmes enters the Transfer Portal

Default Re: Bobby Holmes enters the Transfer Portal

Never heard of the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Never heard of the guy.
    Decent CB signee from class of 2019 , signed with us over Illinois, Michigan state, Indiana, purdue

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Decent CB signee from class of 2019 , signed with us over Illinois, Michigan state, Indiana, purdue
    Probably didn't play much. Not being rude I just can't recall the guy.

Wish nothing but the best for the kid, thanks for being part of the cULture. Kinda wish there wasn't an early signing period so that kids wouldn't be forced to make decisions like this in the middle of the season (same thing with schools feeling like they need to fire coaches midseason).

6. Default Re: Bobby Holmes enters the Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Wish nothing but the best for the kid, thanks for being part of the cULture. Kinda wish there wasn't an early signing period so that kids wouldn't be forced to make decisions like this in the middle of the season (same thing with schools feeling like they need to fire coaches midseason).
    ……I guess/hope he is no longer on the roster……why leave a team that could win out and be the best in school’s history!

7. Default Re: Bobby Holmes enters the Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……I guess/hope he is no longer on the roster……why leave a team that could win out and be the best in school’s history!
    I'm not saying this is the case here, and I don't think it is, but I promise you the Portal will be used by some as a save face device.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    He's the second player to enter the transfer portal in the past several weeks. DL Dominique Ratcliff has also entered the transfer portal.

Thread Information