Thread: Louisiana UnLimited: Chronicling the Ragin' Cajuns

1. Ragin' Cajuns Louisiana UnLimited: Chronicling the Ragin' Cajuns

The state of Louisiana is nothing if not diverse, with its many traditions, cultures, peoples and cuisines (you didn't think I'd forget the food, did you?).

The University of Louisiana is no different, and neither is Ragin' Cajun Athletics.

Just like a well-made gumbo, it is a collection of an UnLimited volume of parts, all adding to the cast iron pot that is the Cajun #cULture.

We are all different. Those who grew up near the roots of Cypress Lake, and those who adopted Acadiana as their own. But the #cULture is our rallying point, the source of pride, the conviction that comes with knowing that being part of the Ragin' Cajun nation is something special.

Every individual involved in Ragin' Cajun Athletics is a story waiting to be told.

Louisiana UnLimited will try to tell some of those stories on a regular basis, looking behind the doors and curtains to introduce those individuals -- some that you'll recognize, and some that you'll come to know.

Like a Cajun buffet, it's a treasure trove of yarns, accounts and anecdotes just waiting to be visited.

Join us as we chronicle our Ragin' Cajun family. The possibilities are, well ... UnLimited.

2. Default Re: Louisiana UnLimited: Chronicling the Ragin' Cajuns

UnLimited

I love the creativity.

I hope they can sustain the effort beyond one season or school year.

This is the kind of thing that should not take a break during the summer months.

Default Re: Louisiana UnLimited: Chronicling the Ragin' Cajuns

So what exactly is the point of this? Is it to talk about UL history? If so, I am all for this!

Thread Information