Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Max Mitchell

Default Re: Max Mitchell has a job with Bengals...

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    I would hope the saints would trade Armistead and move raymcheck to LT and get max to put him at RT
    Trade armstead and take Trevor Penning from northern Iowa.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    For you RPCA recruiting experts...per 247, this young man had 1 offer in HS, no stars...
    If he is there at 18, I hope we take him.

For you RPCA recruiting experts...per 247, this young man had 1 offer in HS, no stars...
    2 offers actually South Dakota state and UNI

Max's Grandpa, Mr. Dugas, dropped this post on FB

He told me that he had a great experience at the Senior Bowl and was floored at the possibility of meeting so many outstanding players and coaches. I think his draft status went slightly higher than the experts had predicted! He thinks that the draft will not explain how really excited he is for the next step in his future. The possibility of being drafted will not be real to him until it happens. The scouts tell him to expect to be taken in the late 2nd or early 3rd round. I can’t tell you how overwhelmed I am to have my only grandson to be in this fantastic situation. GOD has planned his every step of his life!

5. Default Re: Max Mitchell has a job with Bengals...

Max's Grandpa, Mr. Dugas, dropped this post on FB

He told me that he had a great experience at the Senior Bowl and was floored at the possibility of meeting so many outstanding players and coaches. I think his draft status went slightly higher than the experts had predicted! He thinks that the draft will not explain how really excited he is for the next step in his future. The possibility of being drafted will not be real to him until it happens. The scouts tell him to expect to be taken in the late 2nd or early 3rd round. I can’t tell you how overwhelmed I am to have my only grandson to be in this fantastic situation. GOD has planned his every step of his life!
    …….God’s plan…..be a Ragin Cajun!

I'd love to see the Saints get Mitchell in the 2nd round & make him their right tackle moving Ramczyk to left tackle. Two super athletic guys who pretty much mirror each other at tackle would insure the Saints a long reign as divisional leaders over the next decade. I don't think the Saints can wait until the 3rd round on Mitchell. He'll be gone by then.

Default Max Mitchell update

Saw this posted about Max Mitchell.

The #Jets got some positive injury news: Sources say OL Max Mitchell did not suffer a season-ending knee injury. While he did have a dislocation and will miss several weeks, Mitchell should be back long before the end of the season.

9. Default Re: Max Mitchell update

Good news, he is really starting to make a name for himself.

Default Re: Max Mitchell update

The injury bug is hitting former Cajuns in the NFL. Max Mitchell, Tracy Walker, Elijah Mitchell, Trey Ragas (waived with injury settlement).

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunchuck View Post
    The injury bug is hitting former Cajuns in the NFL. Max Mitchell, Tracy Walker, Elijah Mitchell, Trey Ragas (waived with injury settlement).
    Who isn't the injury bug hitting in the NFL? One thing is for certain. Putting tutus on these guys & making them wear Kazoo helmet covers at all their practices & throughout the preseason isn't slowing the injury bug down anywhere. It's only making the quality of the product unwatchable & the execution level take a nose dive into the tank. And it may well be the cause of even more injuries when these guys actually do collide with full fury.

Ol' Mad Max

NFL, NBA, MLB Max Mitchell out for season

Default Re: Max Mitchell out for season

Tough break for Max. Hope he fully recovers.

15. Default Re: Max Mitchell out for season

You don’t mess with them blood clots . . .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information