Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Email from coach Napier On Championship Game tickets

Default Email from coach Napier On Championship Game tickets

Just in case you missed it

Cajun Nation –

Our nationally-ranked program is so excited to welcome the Sun Belt Championship to Cajun Field on Saturday, Dec. 4. This is a unique opportunity to showcase the #cULture and traditions of our University and Acadiana on a national stage.

Season ticket holders have the first right of refusal on your current seats until Monday, Nov. 22. The deadline for Season Ticket Holders to purchase seats currently associated with their account is Monday, Nov. 22, at 10 a.m. Any additions or alterations to your tickets can be made on Nov. 22, when the General Public can purchase available inventory. On Monday, Nov. 22, at 10 a.m., the General Public can purchase available inventory.

Save and use your Game 6 parking pass, RV pass, and tailgate pass for the Saturday, Dec. 4, Championship game.

HOW TO PURCHASE SUN BELT CHAMPIONSHIP TICKETS:

Click Account Manager link below
    View invoices on Account Manager for your current seat inventory by clicking the Invoice Tab
    Pay invoice to confirm seats for Sun Belt Championship

A complete breakdown of ticket information is available at RaginCajuns.com/SBC. Reserved seats are available for $35 each, and general admission tickets are available for $25 each. Additional ticket fees apply ($5 per ticket fee, 3% Credit Card fee, and a one-time $5.50 order fee).

There are no complimentary tickets, outside of student tickets, available for this game. Young Ragin' Cajuns Club patrons must purchase tickets to this event. Children 2 and younger are free.

Reserved parking is available for purchase starting at $10, with tailgating spots starting at $160, and RV spots at $375. To purchase additional parking, tailgating, or RV spots, please call (337) 851-2903. Friendly reminder to utilize your Game 6 pass for the Championship Game.

Arrive Early, Wear Red, Be Loud and Stay Late!

Geaux Cajuns!

Head Coach Billy Napier

Default Re: Email from coach napier

Dude, my heart sank when I read your thread title.

Thought the worse.

Default Re: Email from coach Napier On Championship Game tickets

So, I have to PAY for my kids to roll down the hill? You're kidding, right?

Regards,
    Casual Dad Fan...

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Dude, my heart sank when I read your thread title.

Thought the worse.
    I changed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    I changed it for you.
    Hmm

Timeout. $160 for tailgate spot and $375 for RV spot? This may absolutely kill tailgating atmosphere

8. Default Re: Email from coach Napier On Championship Game tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Timeout. $160 for tailgate spot and $375 for RV spot? This may absolutely kill tailgating atmosphere
    Again, it looks like that is game acquisition if you don’t already have these. Those that have these for the season are already paid up and can reuse theirs for the ULM game.

Existing tailgate groups can use their existing spots, if I read it correctly.

Those prices are for folks who do not currently have a spot.

It looks like current tailgate spot holders will have their same spot for the game. Which means back to back home games they can stay up for the week. Lets make it a week long party.

Kind of the way I read it as well. Some of this may be out of our control as some Sunbelt Conference events.

Settle down, that is not for people that had them for the season. This is individual spots and single-game pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Settle down, that is not for people that had them for the season. This is individual spots and single-game pricing.
    Only concern I had after reading the letter was there will be a parking charge for those who don't have passes. That may be a conference requirement. I also noticed that the kids season ticket plan is not applicable here. Business community needs to step up here. All those that have corporate ticket plans need to reup for this game and insure their tickets are used by either customers or employees. Of course the student turnout is what will determine the success of the event.

"Save and use your Game 6 parking pass, RV pass, and tailgate pass for the Saturday, Dec. 4, Championship game."

Yeah but the last time I went to a game (2001) there was no cost to tailgate. Won't be making this one!

Signed, Casual Lafayette fan

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Only concern I had after reading the letter was there will be a parking charge for those who don't have passes. That may be a conference requirement. I also noticed that the kids season ticket plan is not applicable here. Business community needs to step up here. All those that have corporate ticket plans need to reup for this game and insure their tickets are used by either customers or employees. Of course the student turnout is what will determine the success of the event.
    Fans need to step up. It’s 30-40 bucks to go to the game. That is in line with the value of the product.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information