Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Email from coach Napier On Championship Game tickets

Default Re: Email from coach Napier On Championship Game tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Only concern I had after reading the letter was there will be a parking charge for those who don't have passes. That may be a conference requirement. I also noticed that the kids season ticket plan is not applicable here. Business community needs to step up here. All those that have corporate ticket plans need to reup for this game and insure their tickets are used by either customers or employees. Of course the student turnout is what will determine the success of the event.
    Fans need to step up. It’s 30-40 bucks to go to the game. That is in line with the value of the product.

2. Default Re: Email from coach Napier On Championship Game tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    "Save and use your Game 6 parking pass, RV pass, and tailgate pass for the Saturday, Dec. 4, Championship game."

Yeah but the last time I went to a game (2001) there was no cost to tailgate. Won't be making this one!

Signed, Casual Lafayette fan
    Too many times our casual and die hard fans think, or say big time games shouldn’t cost them anything or next to nothing.

Our Nationally Ranked football team will host the conference championship game for the first time in school history. Support your team that has broken the school record for consecutive wins by packing Cajun Field on prime time television. Fixed it for you.

Only concern I had after reading the letter was there will be a parking charge for those who don't have passes. That may be a conference requirement. I also noticed that the kids season ticket plan is not applicable here. Business community needs to step up here. All those that have corporate ticket plans need to reup for this game and insure their tickets are used by either customers or employees. Of course the student turnout is what will determine the success of the event.
    Mike that is for parking at Cajun Field. There will still be free parking across the street at the Lite Center and the Cajundome is my understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Mike that is for parking at Cajun Field. There will still be free parking across the street at the Lite Center and the Cajundome is my understanding.
    This is correct.

If you already have a tailgate spot, you're good.
    If you have a game 6 parking pass, you're good
    If you have an RV spot already, you're good.

You can buy a tailgate spot
    You can buy an RV spot
    You can buy a parking pass within Cajun Field

You can park free across the street.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    This is correct.

You can buy an RV spot

So, would it be a 2 for 1 if someone buys a tailgating spot for the ULM game?

We're about to find out who truly "supports both teams" - I'm buying at least 10 tix for my business (corporate re-up) along with my personal tix.
    FYI - students have exams starting the following week, soooo there's that too!!!

8. Default Re: Email from coach Napier On Championship Game tickets

Any student not going because of exams should be able to say they have always spent the weekends studying. Especially Saturday for most of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    This is correct.

You can buy an RV spot

Thank you Jay.

10. Default Re: Email from coach Napier On Championship Game tickets

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Thank you Jay.
    So I guess you didn’t like it from Napier?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information