Thread: Massey

Default Massey

Has us 9(!) spots behind a team from our conference that has 1 more loss than us and we beat head to head by 28.

Somebody reboot the computer.

2. Default Re: Massey

I tell you, it's a massey situation.

Default Re: Massey

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Has us 9(!) spots behind a team from our conference that has 1 more loss than us and we beat head to head by 28.

I agree with Masseya lot of models in Massey use point differentials. We have not performed well at all vs teams with 4-5 or more winswith 1 exception. On offense we have played to the level of our competition way too often.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post

Massey Composite has us 34, App 31, Coastal 47, Liberty 51

If we beat App in the championship game, we will jump them. Liberty's Massey no. is lower than I expected but that is due to the ULM loss. Coach Napier said this morning they have a long home field winning streak. We stopped UAB's last year. Let's do it again Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    If we beat App in the championship game, we will jump them. Liberty's Massey no. is lower than I expected but that is due to the ULM loss. Coach Napier said this morning they have a long home field winning streak. We stopped UAB's last year. Let's do it again Saturday.
    Liberty has 3 losses; 2 of them to teams who aren't very good. [ULM and Syracuse]

That home win streak is about 15 games, but it includes about 5 FCS teams and 5 other pretty bad teams. Still gotta win them, I know, but it is less impressive when you look at it in depth. [Their best home win during the streak was a Buffalo team rated 85th in Massey.]

7. Default Re: Massey

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    So thinking back on games we should have lost but didn’t. Terry Bradshaw came to McNaspy as the projected number one draft pick pick for 1970. He left a losing QB. Over 500 yards the Cajuns lock up the Grantland Rice bowl with that win.

Bret Farbe future Hall of Fame QB & Curly greet Brian Mitchell and Nelson Stokley to the Rock in Hattiesburg. Cajuns leave named winner.

So Liberty might have a great quarterback. Doesn’t worry me a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Massey Composite has us 34, App 31, Coastal 47, Liberty 51
    So still behind a team we beat by 4 touchdowns.

Thread Information