I am still getting

"Your ticket is not available to be managed."

anybody else?

Default Re: Game Tickets for Dec. 4th

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    I am still getting

"Your ticket is not available to be managed."

anybody else?
    No, I just purchased mine. Are you looking under Invoices, not Tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    No, I just purchased mine. Are you looking under Invoices, not Tickets?

Manage tickets.

then Championship game

It gives me the not available to be managed message.

Manage tickets.

then Championship game

It gives me the not available to be managed message.
    If you are trying to purchase your tickets go to "invoice" at the top of the page.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    If you are trying to purchase your tickets go to "invoice" at the top of the page.
    That was the "ticket." Thanks, MelRock.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    That was the "ticket." Thanks, MelRock.
    Just realize you still not be able to "manage" your tickets yet. I.E, transfer or print. I am sure that will still take a few days, maybe into next week.

I do not think that when they announce that the tickets would be available for purchase on Monday morning, they meant 7 AM.

Anyway, the game is still over 2 weeks away, give the Cajundome ticket staff a little of a break. Not directed at ANYONE in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Got it thanks. I have to say. The site is "clunky"

Got it thanks. I have to say. The site is "clunky"
    Yes, it is not the best. I do know they are working on some changes to the site. I just do not know the timeline.

Also the prices are different for the same tickets in many cases. Per comments I have read.

Rec'd email prompt yesterday afternoon. Got it paid last night. The total for four was $170.50.

Hosting the conference championship game with so much on the line is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Also the prices are different for the same tickets in many cases. Per comments I have read.
    That's because everyone has different quantities of reserved tickets. As is typical of any live event (concert, sporting event, etc.) the listed "ticket price" on a ticket sellers website is never the price you pay. If you are paying with a credit card, your per ticket total will be $41.25 plus a $5.50 per order fee; the per order fee is the same whether you have 1 or 20 tickets. Meaning two tickets will be $88.00 ($41.25x2+$5.50), three will be $129.25 ($41.25x3+$5.50), four will be $170.50 ($41.25x4+$5.50), and so on. Note that you pay a per ticket and per order fee for your season tickets, this is the same concept.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    That's because everyone has different quantities of reserved tickets. As is typical of any live event (concert, sporting event, etc.) the listed "ticket price" on a ticket sellers website is never the price you pay. If you are paying with a credit card, your per ticket total will be $41.25 plus a $5.50 per order fee; the per order fee is the same whether you have 1 or 20 tickets. Meaning two tickets will be $88.00 ($41.25x2+$5.50), three will be $129.25 ($41.25x3+$5.50), four will be $170.50 ($41.25x4+$5.50), and so on. Note that you pay a per ticket and per order fee for your season tickets, this is the same concept.
    I can add as well as anyone. Make it simple. My daughter and grandchild has the same ticket package. Each has one season general admission ticket. One cost with fees $36.50 and the other $35.50... They went to the window to purchase at the same time. Only $1.00 but why the different price?

I can add as well as anyone. Make it simple. My daughter and grandchild has the same ticket package. Each has one season general admission ticket. One cost with fees $36.50 and the other $35.50... They went to the window to purchase at the same time. Only $1.00 but why the different price?
    Did one pay with cash and the other with a card? There is a 3% fee added on top of the $10.50 fee. That would be the only difference I could imagine.

The invoice makes it pretty simple, it's actually similar to your invoice for season tickets, which is why I mentioned them in my last reply. I never see people confused about season ticket renewals and what they're paying for, so its bizarre to me that there is so much confusion regarding a single game ticket, especially when I received multiple emails yesterday clarifying the pricing.

And read my first reply to you regarding potential price differences depending on payment method: "If you are paying with a credit card, your per ticket total will be $41.25" (Note that number is for reserved seats). The difference for your daughter and grandchild is likely due to one being charged the 3% credit card fee and other one not.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information