Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Game Tickets for Dec. 4th

1. Default Re: Game Tickets for Dec. 4th

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    That's because everyone has different quantities of reserved tickets. As is typical of any live event (concert, sporting event, etc.) the listed "ticket price" on a ticket sellers website is never the price you pay. If you are paying with a credit card, your per ticket total will be $41.25 plus a $5.50 per order fee; the per order fee is the same whether you have 1 or 20 tickets. Meaning two tickets will be $88.00 ($41.25x2+$5.50), three will be $129.25 ($41.25x3+$5.50), four will be $170.50 ($41.25x4+$5.50), and so on. Note that you pay a per ticket and per order fee for your season tickets, this is the same concept.
    …..Exactly what I paid per your quotes for 4 tickets……keep your Monroe last game (ULM) parking pass!

Default Re: Game Tickets for Dec. 4th

Got email about being able to purchase additional tickets ahead of general public but it says to do so at the cajundome box office. I wonder if I can do it over the phone as I live out of town

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Got email about being able to purchase additional tickets ahead of general public but it says to do so at the cajundome box office. I wonder if I can do it over the phone as I live out of town
    Any additional/alternative Sun Belt Championship game tickets purchased Thursday-Friday, Nov. 18-19 must be in-person at the Cajundome Ticket Office.

From the email.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Any additional/alternative Sun Belt Championship game tickets purchased Thursday-Friday, Nov. 18-19 must be in-person at the Cajundome Ticket Office.

From the email.
    Yes I know I read that part, was curious if they will allow people who live out of town to do it via calling cajundome box office

Yes I know I read that part, was curious if they will allow people who live out of town to do it via calling cajundome box office
    This is definitely an inbound ragin roadies there needs to be a plan that fits your situation.

I’m not sure if it’s been posted yet but the tickets should now be available to be managed in your account.

When do casual fan tickets go on sale...asking for 25,000 of my friends.

Regards,
    Casual Fan

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    When do casual fan tickets go on sale...asking for 25,000 of my friends.

Regards,
    Casual Fan
    From what I understand Monday

9. Default Re: Game Tickets for Dec. 4th

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I’m not sure if it’s been posted yet but the tickets should now be available to be managed in your account.
    Yeah, they're there. Downloaded on my phone, ready to rock n roll

I could do it for you, but if you thought TicketMasters fees were expensive ...

11. Default Re: Game Tickets for Dec. 4th

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    I could do it for you, but if you thought TicketMasters fees were expensive ... I charge moore
    Finished it for you.

12. Default Re: Game Tickets for Dec. 4th

That would be over inflated prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Finished it for you.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread Information