Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cajuns 4.5 Point Dogs @ Liberty

Default Cajuns 4.5 Point Dogs @ Liberty

I am very surprised by this. I thought it would be a pick em, or possibly Cajuns -1. UL and App need to win out so the championship game will be against 2 ranked opponents

Default Re: Cajuns 4.5 Point Dogs @ Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    I am very surprised by this. I thought it would be a pick em, or possibly Cajuns -1. UL and App need to win out so the championship game will be against 2 ranked opponents
    I’m not. Liberty doesn’t lose in Lynchburg. They probably have the officials in their pocket…seriously, we’re in for another war! Billy Ball and the cULture World Tour!

26-25 Louisiana

I’m glad we’re a dog. OOC game, just clinched hosting CCG. Trap game. Was concerned about this game before today.

BUT if I were a betting man, being an underdog will be CBN’s motivation. Disrespected his team.

CUSA board started hyping this game last night. We need to hold serve.

4. Default Re: Cajuns 4.5 Point Dogs @ Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    If home field is worth 3 points like I've read in the past, the number is more like 1.5

5. Louisiana Re: Cajuns 4.5 Point Dogs @ Liberty

I would like to know, Who decided to schedule such a game, with very little upside & a Whole lotta Downside. You want to try to schedule a school in the middle of a Conference such as the Big 10 or PAC 12. This game would be like Michigan State coming to Cajun Field to play Louisiana. MSU would have very little upside & Major downside, because I think there would be a Decent chance that Louisiana would beat MSU & possibly ruin their postseason hope's. I my opinion, scheduling this road game was a Horrible decision. Speaking of MSU, they decided year's ago to accept an invitation from Louisiana to play in our Bayou Classic. The Ragin' Cajuns Beat the Spartan's Down in that game and Tom Izzo even said it was a grave error to even schedule such a game! And he Was Correct!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDetroitCajun View Post
    I would like to know, Who decided to schedule such a game, with very little upside & a Whole lotta Downside. You want to try to schedule a school in the middle of a Conference such as the Big 10 or PAC 12. This game would be like Michigan State coming to Cajun Field to play Louisiana. MSU would have very little upside & Major downside, because I think there would be a Decent chance that Louisiana would beat MSU & possibly ruin their postseason hope's. I my opinion, scheduling this road game was a Horrible decision. Speaking of MSU, they decided year's ago to accept an invitation from Louisiana to play in our Bayou Classic. The Ragin' Cajuns Beat the Spartan's Down in that game and Tom Izzo even said it was a grave error to even schedule such a game! And he Was Correct!
    What

Sugar Bowl Classic game in NOLA...

28-21Cajuns

Liberty gives up points. They have a high power offense. The question is can our defense hold them. I like our chances.

It’s a return trip from when they came here a couple years ago. We whipped them in Cajun field. I’m sure when this game was scheduled no one involved knew the impact it could have.

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    Liberty gives up points. They have a high power offense. The question is can our defense hold them. I like our chances.
    This will be a TOP game, at which we are excellent.

12. Default Re: Cajuns 4.5 Point Dogs @ Liberty

Many here have made the observation “if only we had games like Texas this year and Miss State a tow and three years ago latter in the season” and then this?

Which is it?

Scared money don't make money! Are you scared to play them? You want to be a top 25 team and are scared of playing someone. That lost to ULM.

If you want recognition, earn it. That's what we are doing.

Not sure you could devise an easier schedule then the Cajuns have had this year. Their money game was against a mediocre Texas team, they didn’t have to play CC in conference and they played Nichols, Ohio and Liberty OOC. Part of the reason our ranking is low is because of our soft schedule.

As for the thread title, I think the line will move closer by game time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information