Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship Week is Here!

Default Re: Cajuns to Host Sunbelt Championship Game!

Boring close wins equal fans staying at home. Just facts. Billy is not fancy but he wins. Fans don't give a crap about close wins against crappy teams.
    Billy can leave and we will be better. Just not as lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Having the Fire Marshall stop sales would be a fantastic thing! But, with the grass hill in play, I think 45,000+ tickets would have to be sold for that to happen.
    Just imagine the concession stand lines. Even with Today's pathetic crowd , lines were still very long and slow

IF a big crowd is expected- please staff the concessions appropriately. Don't F that up

They will not......When have the gotten it right??? Even with Silly Billy a very boring head coach. And a very winning head coach but boring does not sell tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    If ULL beats ULM more than what LSU did, I'll go to that "Championship" game..

Signed, ULL grad that supports LSU...
    Sadly there are probably some idiots with that mind set

5. Default Re: Cajuns to Host Sunbelt Championship Game!

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Sadly there are probably some idiots with that mind set
    …..Heard that we had 13+k before game walk up sales

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …..Heard that we had 13+k before game walk up sales
    No way...

7. Default Re: Cajuns to Host Sunbelt Championship Game!

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    No way...
    …..heard from a guy who knows…..so is that pre game figure too high or too low? Always wondered about walk up amount and what is actually considered in it!

Boom, that would mean like 80% of those attending bought tickets at game.

Upper deck never has lines for concessions. Some of you need to just walk up to get your concessions and beer. I love my GA seats and upper deck concessions.

The self serve grab and go beer/drinks stand works great and was an excellent idea!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Upper deck never has lines for concessions. Some of you need to just walk up to get your concessions and beer. I love my GA seats and upper deck concessions.

The self serve grab and go beer/drinks stand works great and was an excellent idea!!!
    WHAT??? Our seats are in the UD, and for every game this year that there was concession failures it was just as terrible in the UD, if not worse. My buddy missed a whole quarter for one of the games.

Thankfully we have only one more game to GEAUX, and will have an entirely new structure soon.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    WHAT??? Our seats are in the UD, and for every game this year that there was concession failures it was just as terrible in the UD, if not worse. My buddy missed a whole quarter for one of the games.

Thankfully we have only one more game to GEAUX, and will have an entirely new structure soon.
    I disagree. We obviously must be going to concessions at different times. First few games yes but last few never a problem.
    Not yesterday at all for sure. Never had issues. Now the lower main area yes. I refuse to go down there, jambalaya and vendors are always out and lines are stuck.

12. Default Re: Cajuns to Host Sunbelt Championship Game!

Was it the cheese line you were in. If so we understand.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    I disagree. We obviously must be going to concessions at different times. First few games yes but last few never a problem.
    Not yesterday at all for sure. Never had issues. Now the lower main area yes. I refuse to go down there, jambalaya and vendors are always out and lines are stuck.
    Yes, it has improved greatly, but across the board and not just for the UD. I walked around for the ga state game right after 1/2 time and there were no lines anywhere to be seen.

Yes, it has improved greatly, but across the board and not just for the UD. I walked around for the ga state game right after 1/2 time and there were no lines anywhere to be seen.
    The game it was 40 degrees and 30mph north wind? Probably not a ton of cold beer being sold and the place emptied at halftime

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    The game it was 40 degrees and 30mph north wind? Probably not a ton of cold beer being sold and the place emptied at halftime
    LOL. Yeah, was about 7k people actually there at the game.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information