Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship Week is Here!

Default Re: Cajuns Host Sunbelt Championship Game!

Checked the site at 8:20, got this message. "Your ticket is not available to be managed".

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Checked the site at 8:20, got this message. "Your ticket is not available to be managed".
    Same thing. I'd give them a minute to start the day, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    the tickets are showing in your site this morning but no invoice yet for them, check your Ragin Cajun account site
    It just showed up I found it thanks.

I am seeing my tickets on Ticketmaster, but there is a "Your ticket is not available to mangerd" message for each of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Same here with no unpaid invoices.
    Still same, no link to pay yet

I don't know how many fans App will bring, but it will be more in the last 20 years at Cajun Field for teams not named Southern or Grambling.

They're a pretty passionate bunch.

I think you'll like what the administration has to say about the things they can control.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    I don't know how many fans App will bring, but it will be more in the last 20 years at Cajun Field for teams not named Southern or Grambling.

They're a pretty passionate bunch.

I think you'll like what the administration has to say about the things they can control.
    Thanks that's good to know. Two Saturday afternoon home games in a row. Wow. I'm kind of taking a liking to early Saturday afternoon games.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Thanks that's good to know. Two Saturday afternoon home games in a row. Wow. I'm kind of taking a liking to early Saturday afternoon games.
    They're my favorite!

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Although I am anticipating an afternoon kickoff for ULM, I have not seen an official announcement yet. Administration is hoping for 2 PM which will allow enough time for basketball prep against Jackson State at 7. ULM time announcement should be this afternoon. As far as championship tickets go, I just completed purchasing mine via Account Manager and had no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Although I am anticipating an afternoon kickoff for ULM, I have not seen an official announcement yet. Administration is hoping for 2 PM which will allow enough time for basketball prep against Jackson State at 7. ULM time announcement should be this afternoon. As far as championship tickets go, I just completed purchasing mine via Account Manager and had no issues.
    I just did the same Mike, no problems.

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Troy

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    The App State people were able to keep their parking spots. Not sure if they had to pay more for those games. Appalum1 could probably tell us more about that process.
    Yes, as i recall there was no extra fee for those with a reg season parking pass to park for the championship game. But that was 2 yrs ago and i might not recall that completely.

But App nation travels pretty well. It would not surprse me at all to see 8k in Lafayette. I heard a number of fans at the USA game making plans to be there. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by AppAlum1 View Post
    Yes, as i recall there was no extra fee for those with a reg season parking pass to park for the championship game. But that was 2 yrs ago and i might not recall that completely.

But App nation travels pretty well. It would not surprse me at all to see 8k in Lafayette. I heard a number of fans at the USA game making plans to be there. We will see.
    I would be in absolute awe of App Nation if anywhere near 8 happens

Quote Originally Posted by AppAlum1 View Post

Yep.....I just confirmed with RCAF that the ULM pass will also be good for the CCG.

Based on what their attendance was in NOLA bowl appearances, they weren't close to that many, maybe 1,000??

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information