Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Championship Week is Here!

1. Default Re: Cajuns to Host Sunbelt Championship Game!

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    interesting read on the App board, lots of discussion on if the players will play for Napier since he is leaving after this game.
    Well they have to say something after that butt whipping they took at our hands earlier this year . . .

Default Re: Cajuns to Host Sunbelt Championship Game!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Well they have to say something after that butt whipping they took at our hands earlier this year . . .
    how did we open at 3 point dogs for this game. I think the o/u is about right around 51 but App being a 3 point favorite after we slaughtered them earlier this year doesnt make sense

how did we open at 3 point dogs for this game. I think the o/u is about right around 51 but App being a 3 point favorite after we slaughtered them earlier this year doesnt make sense
    I’m sure there are several factors playing into that line. But if I’m a player I’m looking at that disrespect and using it as motivation. As a fan of this team, especially in this particular moment I’m glad Vegas has us as a dog at home. Just another chip on the shoulder.

Default Re: Championship Week is Here!

50% chance for thunderstorms on Saturday…not good for the Acadiana masses.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    50% chance for thunderstorms on Saturday…not good for the Acadiana masses.
    Checked yesterday and there was no chance of rain, checked this morning and now rain is in forecast. Really hope it will be a dry day Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Checked yesterday and there was no chance of rain, checked this morning and now rain is in forecast. Really hope it will be a dry day Saturday
    No doubt! All of us here will be there regardless…it’s those on the outside looking in that I’m worried about.

Just checked ticketmaster.

Pretty much everything between the 10s on the lower lever and the chairbacks on the upper level is gone.

The two sections on the east side from the 25 to the 50 (next to the band) are pretty much gone.

Looks like the section reserved for the visitors is pretty much taken.

Looks like two sections in the south endzone are pretty much taken.

All other sections show 100+ tickets left. This includes CC, DD, and EE...theese are between the 25s. I am in DD.

I have no idea how many seats are in each section (it varies), or for that matter how many more seats are left beyond the 100 in the other sections.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post

Pretty much everything between the 10s on the lower lever and the chairbacks on the upper level is gone.

The two sections on the east side from the 25 to the 50 (next to the band) are pretty much gone.

All other sections show 100+ tickets left. This includes CC, DD, and EE...theese are between the 25s. I am in DD.

I have no idea how many seats are in each section (it varies), or for that matter how many more seats are left beyond the 100 in the other sections.
    There were less available for the ULM game and you saw how that turned out. Not saying you’re wrong. Just pointing that Ticketmaster is weird with their seating maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Boiled crawfish!!
    Yeah buddy. It's on. Call ESPN and ask them if they wanna swing by and suck some heads with us.

Betting lines are made to draw equal money on both outcomes and in the greatest total dollar amount. They are not good predictors of outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post

300 or so tickets left in the App State Section....

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    300 or so tickets left in the App State Section....
    So.....not 8k?

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    So.....not 8k?
    Nah...drinking liquid corn will do that to you....

15. Default Re: Championship Week is Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    So.....not 8k?
    He meant App was shooting a video in 8k for historical purposes.

I hope Louisiana plays well enough so they wish they had shot it in 720p

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread Information