Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst . 14 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: FB Final: Louisiana 35, Troy 21

1. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 35, Troy 21

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    290 guests. Bots?
    LSU&A&MC wal mart fans trying to remember what it’s like to be a winner

2. Default ESPN 1420 Louisiana Wins Ninth Straight, Beats Troy 35-21 on the Road

Louisiana played a complete game on the road against Troy, winning a school-record ninth straight victory 35-21. Now they host the SBC Championship Game.

3. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Troy

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. JUST WIN CAJUNS!!!!

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Troy

Great game Cajuns! Fantastic performance by #7 on defense. I know some people here do not like Smith, but he is a good back and we need two RBs to run this offense.

My one criticism is play calling on third and long inside the 50. Everyone now knows we will run it to try to set up a 4th and short. Need to vary it up….and no more 50/50 balls. We don’t have a receiver who can consistently win them.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Farrod was great! This team goes as Levi goes. He had good game, protected the ball and made the plays necessary to win.

Hosting a Championship Game at home!
    I haven’t looked up the stats of all the Belt games from yesterday, but Gardner could warrant a Conference Defensive Player of the Week award. He was EVERYWHERE yesterday.

Levi: 3 TD Passes, 1 hell of a TD run on a 4th & 9, zero turnovers. That should always be enough to win football games.

6. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 35, Troy 21

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Need him for December 4th. All hands on deck!
    …Not many have noticed the spot play of true freshman, #30, Terrance Williams of Many…at first was to be a lber, but now 3rd team RB and will be a 235 pound load……think they are thinking red shirt, hope Armani gets well soon!

Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 35, Troy 21

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …Not many have noticed the spot play of true freshman, #30, Terrance Williams of Many…at first was to be a lber, but now 3rd team RB and will be a 235 pound load……think they are thinking red shirt, hope Armani gets well soon!
    I think he has played in more than 4 games so redshirt is out of the question

8. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Troy

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Game is on ESPN plus Boomer. Pete's advertised their watch party on their sign today. Missed you at QB Club yesterday.
    .yea was in NO for a Jesuit reunion……Should have given you my questions…see we had different KO coverage again this week….see you Thursday!

9. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Troy

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    Great game Cajuns! Fantastic performance by #7 on defense. I know some people here do not like Smith, but he is a good back and we need two RBs to run this offense.

My one criticism is play calling on third and long inside the 50. Everyone now knows we will run it to try to set up a 4th and short. Need to vary it up….and no more 50/50 balls. We don’t have a receiver who can consistently win them.
    Just let our Bas As$ quarterback wing it

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    I haven’t looked up the stats of all the Belt games from yesterday, but Gardner could warrant a Conference Defensive Player of the Week award. He was EVERYWHERE yesterday.

Levi: 3 TD Passes, 1 hell of a TD run on a 4th & 9, zero turnovers. That should always be enough to win football games.
    Yep to both, but that LL TD on a 4th and 9 is classic LL, Napier and this Cajuns team.

I have been away from the computer for a few days; so I have not commented on the game as yet.

IMO, this is the arguably best we have played this year; it is certainly the best we have played on the road. For those people who think that any criticism of Levi's performance in a game is "hate", this game is the perfect illustration of what Levi's critics think he should have been doing all year. He ran the ball when he had an opening to do so, and passed as well as he normally does. In other words, he played to his strengths. When he does that, he is as good as Vic thinks he is.

Congratulations to the team and to Levi in particular on a game well played. Now give us more of the same for the rest of the year.

12. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 35, Troy 21

Vic has a body of work with objective evidence of success and records by the team and a litany of personal statistics and records all while Levi was at the helm of the team to support how good he believes Levi may be. The game day TV announcers place Levi in a different stratus fear than even Vic does. It is also apparent the Levi’s Coach and the locker room have done the same. That is a whole lot of objective and subjective support against that provided here by a whole bunch of cheese eaters.

13. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 35, Troy 21

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Vic has a body of work with objective evidence of success and records by the team and a litany of personal statistics and records all while Levi was at the helm of the team to support how good he believes Levi may be. The game day TV announcers place Levi in a different stratus fear than even Vic does. It is also apparent the Levi’s Coach and the locker room have done the same. That is a whole lot of objective and subjective support against that provided here by a whole bunch of cheese eaters.
    No confirmed cheese eaters here, even though you keep recommending it as a great accompanyment

Focus on the letter, not the numbers.

On the touchdown run by Levi, Gerald remarked "that reminds me of another #1 we had here."

He was right. How many times did we see Brian Mitchell make a play like that.

Ferrod Gardner wasn't even on the team when Billy got here. Now he's an all conference player and team captain.

I hope Rhys Byrnes has ten more years of eligibility.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    On the touchdown run by Levi, Gerald remarked "that reminds me of another #1 we had here."

He was right. How many times did we see Brian Mitchell make a play like that.

Ferrod Gardner wasn't even on the team when Billy got here. Now he's an all conference player and team captain.

I hope Rhys Byrnes has ten more years of eligibility.
    What’s the word on McCaskill?

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst . 14 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread Information