Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SB Recruiting Class Ranked #11

1. Default Re: #11 Softball class

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    The signing class came in ranked #11th in the nation after the previous class ranked #1 in the nation. This was a small class, if they would have had a few more kids to sign it would have been easily a top 5 class. Read the link below, we have some big time players that will be on campus in the future. Nice to see my buddy Nathan Nelson turning out quality athletes on the field and in the class room. Looks like we have that Hotshot pipe line flowing to Lousiana. In Coach Glasco we trust.

https://ragincajuns.com/news/2021/11...louisiana.aspx
    In Glasco we trust indeed! The man has done a tremendous job and has even loaded us up with a stacked bullpen, something we’ve struggled with in the past. February is gonna be fun.

Default Re: SB Recruiting Class Ranked #11

The future looks great. I am thinking this current freshman class will set the foundation to make a WCWS national title run.

3. Default Re: SB Recruiting Class Ranked #11

The future looks great. I am thinking this current freshman class will set the foundation to make a WCWS national title run.
    Allons Cajuns

4. Default Re: SB Recruiting Class Ranked #11

Yeah, the COVID-19 year was supposed to be WCWS if my memory is right.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Yeah, the COVID-19 year was supposed to be WCWS if my memory is right.
    It is the we will never know year.

Saw tonight that the Adams sisters and Elia Hebel have entered the trasfer portal.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Saw tonight that the Adams sisters and Elia Hebel have entered the trasfer portal.
    That will always happen after fall ball. We need catching help big time. Maybe Julia Cottrill from Florida is an option, even though her dad is an assistant at Oklahoma State.

That will always happen after fall ball. We need catching help big time. Maybe Julia Cottrill from Florida is an option, even though her dad is an assistant at Oklahoma State.
    Cottrill is not the answer. I think the second catcher, behind Sophie, will be Stormy.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Cottrill is not the answer. I think the second catcher, behind Sophie, will be Stormy.
    Yes, as of now as a backup. But do the Cajuns really want to go that route with Stormy lack of experience behind the plate? I don't think Stormy is the answer from what I have seen. Just my 2 cents.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information