Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

Default Re: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    A number of people have him on ignore but the problem is that when thread derailment begins you often see people's response to him as well as his comments since they are often quoting him so its like we're in the middle of it anyway.
    I'm not talking about the ignore button, I'm saying just ignore it. Scroll past. Keep moving.

BWK used to boil my blood...then I realized that was stupid, so I just scroll past 99% of his posts. I didn't bother putting him on ignore or whatever, I just remember not to feed the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    This right here
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    I'm not talking about the ignore button, I'm saying just ignore it. Scroll past. Keep moving.

BWK used to boil my blood...then I realized that was stupid, so I just scroll past 99% of his posts. I didn't bother putting him on ignore or whatever, I just remember not to feed the troll.
    Well Geez Charlie, we here to _____ and complain and you want us to take the high road? Sheesh...j/k

4. Default Re: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

Hey that’s an idea. We should should be able to hand out “troll” tags or suspected troll tags. Instead of that tag line next to your avatar, there should be amount of posts, when you joined and if necessary, a troll or suspected troll badge.

Well Geez Charlie, we here to _____ and complain and you want us to take the high road? Sheesh...j/k
    Nah, complain all you want! I'll just scroll on by :-)

Actually I won't, but I'll never think we should put some huge effort into getting rid of a voice, just cause he's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Hey that’s an idea. We should should be able to hand out “troll” tags or suspected troll tags. Instead of that tag line next to your avatar, there should be amount of posts, when you joined and if necessary, a troll or suspected troll badge.
    Look, people only do what they do due to motivation. If someone's motivation is to get a rise out of folks by stirring up as much turmoil as possible, any reaction including labeling him a troll is only going to feed that and get you more of the same. JUST IGNORE AND MOVE ON.

7. Default Re: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

Look, people only do what they do due to motivation. If someone's motivation is to get a rise out of folks by stirring up as much turmoil as possible, any reaction including labeling him a troll is only going to feed that and get you more of the same. JUST IGNORE AND MOVE ON.
    Personally don’t have an issue with any of it. I think I was the OG Vic ignorer. But I do think it would be hilarious to have a troll badge next to people’s avatar haha

If this board becomes a subscription acess, it will die. Period.Don’t do it Turbine.

The reality is that a lot of people complaining don’t ever comment and contribute to the conversations /dialogue. There’s not a lot of daily posters. If everyone who visits got active, it would drown out the noise.

I'm sure most on here take requests. Just ask them to do it and I'm sure they'd be happy to....
    Let's try it out, zephyr. Please don't respond to my posts.

Personally don’t have an issue with any of it. I think I was the OG Vic ignorer. But I do think it would be hilarious to have a troll badge next to people’s avatar haha
    Vic, you ain't got hair one on your ass if you don't change your avatar to a troll......

11. Default Re: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

I have never seen so many grown men whine because they have been challenged on a sports message board. What a bunch of putty cats (- u s - y s). Are this many of our fans part of the new “feelings society”? Pretty embarrassing for the university to have this movement out there against someone supporting our athletes, coaches and University.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I have never seen so many grown men whine because they have been challenged on a sports message board. What a bunch of putty cats (- u s - y s). Are this many of our fans part of the new “feelings society”? Pretty embarrassing for the university to have this movement out there against someone supporting our athletes, coaches and University.
    Fair point. I still think changing your avatar to a troll would be based AF.

Agitated posts wanting fights. Ban him

14. Default Re: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

Fair point. I still think changing your avatar to a troll would be based AF.
    Hundo P. Would respect him/her, at least.

Hundo P. Would respect him/her, at least.
    Wtf is hundo p lol..

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information