Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

Default Re: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

You guys lay off the man...

Signed, Casual Vic Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I haven’t figured out how to have one here.

And now, it would totally be against my persona to please that many here.

Vic
    See the ribbon at the top of your page? Click "Settings". Then down the left side, "Change Avatar".

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!

3. Default Re: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Agree. And we all know that for the very large part it is not someone expressing a different opinion, that is part of the dialogue, that is the issue. It is the UNENDING personal attacks on posters that someone has a personal vendetta or something with the other person, and totally derailing threads. That ____ has just gotten so old.
    Geaux Cajuns!
    Here is No 5

The fact that everyone knows who this thread pertains to, and yet he doesnt have the maturity to change how he acts here. In fact, does the opposite, plays dumb, and acts like its everyone else. Like playing chess with a pigeon. But hey, he "supports the cajuns", so......let the derailments continue I guess

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    The fact that everyone knows who this thread pertains to, and yet he doesnt have the maturity to change how he acts here. In fact, does the opposite, plays dumb, and acts like its everyone else. Like playing chess with a pigeon. But hey, he "supports the cajuns", so......let the derailments continue I guess
    So what about all the people who only post in the game threads, and by the way, all they do is schit on our players and coaches? That’s acceptable if standards are being set?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    You guys lay off the man...

Signed, Casual Vic Fan
    This is your best work yet

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    So what about all the people who only post in the game threads, and by the way, all they do is schit on our players and coaches? That’s acceptable if standards are being set?
    Was coming here to say the same. Game threads are full of people who offer nothing constructive to the everyday board. But I’ll be a mofo if they aren’t all up in the game threads shatting on players, coaches, fans etc.

I have always said I wanted a breathalyzer for in Game threads.
    Cajun fan - Levi sucks, he would be 2nd string for most high school teams!! (Blew .21 for this post at the beginning of a 11am game)
    That would give us context and make the morning after reading of the game thread that much more fun!

Having a different opinion than yours or mine is fine, if thats all it was. But we both know its not.

Turbine thank you for for providing this site!

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Was coming here to say the same. Game threads are full of people who offer nothing constructive to the everyday board. But I’ll be a mofo if they aren’t all up in the game threads shatting on players, coaches, fans etc.
    So, nothing but sunshine pumping? I understand what you are saying, but do you expect anything else from an in game thread. Go visit any board in the nation, and show me any different.

12. Default Re: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    I have always said I wanted a breathalyzer for in Game threads.
    Cajun fan - Levi sucks, he would be 2nd string for most high school teams!! (Blew .21 for this post at the beginning of a 11am game)
    That would give us context and make the morning after reading of the game thread that much more fun!
    Another great idea. Should be required to Sign in with amount of booze consumed.

So, nothing but sunshine pumping? I understand what you are saying, but do you expect anything else from an in game thread. Go visit any board in the nation, and show me any different.
    No, but I guess some perspective would be nice. For example, it was perhaps the Ohio game or App game where Levi was like 9 for 9 with a TD or two and he threw an incompletion and the following page and a half were dedicated to how bad he is and "it would be great if we had an FBS Qb". I would say the topic of LL is 80% of the arguing that goes on during the game threads as he seems to polarize the most people but its still overkill.

No I don’t sunshine pump either. Questioning play calls or recognizing a pass as being a shat pass is fine. Personal attacks on our coaches and players by calling them dumbasses, turds, losers etc is unnecessary. That’s all I’m saying. It seems like that is their only reason for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    No, but I guess some perspective would be nice. For example, it was perhaps the Ohio game or App game where Levi was like 9 for 9 with a TD or two and he threw an incompletion and the following page and a half were dedicated to how bad he is and "it would be great if we had an FBS Qb". I would say the topic of LL is 80% of the arguing that goes on during the game threads as he seems to polarize the most people but its still overkill.
    I agree. Its a little much. But Im talking about telling people to go f___ themselves and insinuating that 2 posters should go engage in gay sex is different. At least over the top criticism of LL pertains to the game.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information