Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

Default Re: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    Honestly Vic isn't the only one though, there are a lot of other people that argue here.
    Yes lots of people argue in the moment and then move on. Nothing wrong with arguing or having a disagreement but geeze when the argument is still going on 6 days after the game that's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    Yes lots of people argue in the moment and then move on. Nothing wrong with arguing or having a disagreement but geeze when the argument is still going on 6 days after the game that's ridiculous.
    Excellent point, some folks can't let it go. Thanks for your service.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I say this with great trepidation, but dude, stop with the passive-aggression.

Obviously, you have Vic on ignore, but if I'm understanding how the board works, you will see Vic's comments when somebody else quotes him.

Then you comment on that particular post on how insightful or astute it is.

Zoom Zoom and Zephyr both made great, accurate posts about just simply ignoring things...actively and passively. And don't respond to the responses responding to Vic's responses.

Yes, I find Vic's contributions exhausting and I as well have been subject to his outbursts. But I haven't placed him or you or anybody else on ignore. And up until this post, I don't think I have posted in this thread.

I can't tell you why Vic a has tendency to rationalize some of his unproductive comments.

I just ignore him.

Trust me, being a liberal on Facebook has taught me how to ignore stuff and just scroll on.

You said it yourself...."some folks can't let it go."

Play a new game. Instead of "7 degrees of Kevin Bacon", go with "3 degrees of Vic."

Let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post

Obviously, you have Vic on ignore, but if I'm understanding how the board works, you will see Vic's comments when somebody else quotes him.

Zoom Zoom and Zephyr both made great, accurate posts about just simply ignoring things...actively and passively. And don't respond to the responses responding to Vic's responses.

Yes, I find Vic's contributions exhausting and I as well have been subject to his outbursts. But I haven't placed him or you or anybody else on ignore. And up until this post, I don't think I have posted in this thread.

I can't tell you why Vic a has tendency to rationalize some of his unproductive comments.

I just ignore him.

Trust me, being a liberal on Facebook has taught me how to ignore stuff and just scroll on.

Play a new game. Instead of "7 degrees of Kevin Bacon", go with "3 degrees of Vic."

Let it go.
    Excellent post. If we all did this, the collective blood pressure of members on this board would drop considerably, not to mention that it would be a much funner space. It is not unusual that some children do whatever they need to do to get attention, even if the attention is negative. I'm sure I will be slammed for this, but will not respond.

Alright, I have a suggestion: Let's all move on from this thread. Instead of talking about the issues in this forum, let's talk about the good things RP has, but most importantly let's talk about the Ragin' Cajuns! If we keep looking at the bad things, that's only gonna make matters worse. Everyone needs to do their part to avoid this, and that could potentially restore this forum.

6. Default Re: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

Nobody here should be fooled. JMV remains in a logged off state 99% of the time he spends on this board so that he can post 50 times a day about ignore and still view every post that is made regardless of who he has on ignore. Has anyone ever viewed a thread and seen him identified as a person logged on and viewing that thread? That should tell you something. He logs on, creates trouble or screams about ignore function and then immediately logs off. It is just a big game that he plays with each and every poster on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Nobody here should be fooled. JMV remains in a logged off state 99% of the time he spends on this board so that he can post 50 times a day about ignore and still view every post that is made regardless of who he has on ignore. Has anyone ever viewed a thread and seen him identified as a person logged on and viewing that thread? That should tell you something. He logs on, creates trouble or screams about ignore function and then immediately logs off.
    That's not my point. I'm saying we need to look for the good, not JMV is a moron. It's ok to not like someone, but if we keep arguing, that's just gonna make matters worse.

I just ignore him.

Let it go.
    A few house keeping things to clean up for you. I have had the guy on ignore for over a month, I have not mentioned his name in over a month, I have also not commented on anybody else post about him in a month.(Until this post) It has been let go. I have went with the ignore option and the invisible log in option. Have a great day!

FFS, did any of you old bastards even listen to what I said? I'm trying to help the forum out and no one does their part!

I just ignore him.

Let it go.
    Damn, a liberal making sense....

Just kidding of course

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Damn, a liberal making sense....

Just kidding of course
    I used to tell people I played piano in a house of ill-repute until the workers there found out I was a liberal and made me quit.

Note to self.....don't say _____house.

you're welcome thanks for the kind words

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    FFS, did any of you old bastards even listen to what I said? I'm trying to help the forum out and no one does their part!
    No cursing.

A few house keeping things to clean up for you. I have had the guy on ignore for over a month, I have not mentioned his name in over a month, I have also not commented on anybody else post about him in a month.(Until this post) It has been let go. I have went with the ignore option and the invisible log in option. Have a great day!
    You sir have respectfully done your part in the ignore process. I do appreciate all your post and knowledge particularly on baseball, softball, football, and UL sports topics in general.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread Information