Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

Default Re: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    No I don’t sunshine pump either. Questioning play calls or recognizing a pass as being a shat pass is fine. Personal attacks on our coaches and players by calling them dumbasses, turds, losers etc is unnecessary. That’s all I’m saying. It seems like that is their only reason for posting.
    Fully agree on that.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    I agree. Its a little much. But Im talking about telling people to go f___ themselves and insinuating that 2 posters should go engage in gay sex is different. At least over the top criticism of LL pertains to the game.
    Yes your are correct. No names, but one poster keeps telling posters to GFYS. Most issues are related to one poster.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    So what about all the people who only post in the game threads, and by the way, all they do is schit on our players and coaches? That’s acceptable if standards are being set?
    Excellent point. I've only started being more invovled in football game threads due to living tempoarily in W. Texas and not being able to make many games. I never missed a home game and usually made 1-2 road games. Now that I'm here more often, it's painful at times. I've made a few heated rebuttals to some posters and for that I really don't apologize, I just know that ignorance is bliss. Have a nice day.

No I don’t sunshine pump either. Questioning play calls or recognizing a pass as being a shat pass is fine. Personal attacks on our coaches and players by calling them dumbasses, turds, losers etc is unnecessary. That’s all I’m saying. It seems like that is their only reason for posting.
    Or calling them scared.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Excellent point. I've only started being more invovled in football game threads due to living tempoarily in W. Texas and not being able to make many games. I never missed a home game and usually made 1-2 road games. Now that I'm here more often, it's painful at times. I've made a few heated rebuttals to some posters and for that I really don't apologize, I just know that ignorance is bliss. Have a nice day.
    SlickRick is always appreciative in my book. Looks like we signed some good sb kids today.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Well, I rarely read or post on a game day thread, during the game. And for a lot of the reasons stated….mainly cuz im at the game or watching the game. But also, if things are going bad I don’t need anyone to make everything worse lol.

7. Default Re: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Another great idea. Should be required to Sign in with amount of booze consumed.
    Well I’m out.

Hey that’s an idea. We should should be able to hand out “troll” tags or suspected troll tags. Instead of that tag line next to your avatar, there should be amount of posts, when you joined and if necessary, a troll or suspected troll badge.
    We kind of had that with the old green dot / red dot feature. In my mind for every 5 users that registered members put a poster on Ignore, the poster gets a “troll” badge. That way new users browsing would avoid the pain.

I am glad someone posted about donating. I used to do it every year when Turbine announced donation month, which was February if I recall. Used to be what I quit paying for the Advertiger and PNJ. Without the yearly notice, I lapsed, but will correct soon

Thanks Turbine

9. Default Re: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Well I’m out.
    No no! The more booze, the more qualified! We would be top 5, for sure.
    But I stopped reading in game threads during games. It's WAY more fun to go back the next day and read the carnage. lol

But I stopped reading in game threads during games. It's WAY more fun to go back the next day and read the carnage. lol
    Hondo P !!! lmao this sh%t kills me

11. Default Re: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

Agreed.

12. Default Re: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

I will say that the petty back and forth does get tiresome.

However - I am also a veteran of automotive forums pre-Facebook. Places like JZXProject (for a bunch of drifter dudes who swapped Toyota engines into all sorts of things) would make the back and forth bickering here look like Pre-K Sunday school.

That said - we logged on there fully knowing the abuse we were about to endure. This is not really supposed to be like that, so I do wish the bickering would taper down a couple notches.

Truly ain’t booze bruh

14. Default Re: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

Truly ain’t booze bruh
    You should see what I'm drinking tonight while we record...

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    SlickRick is always appreciative in my book. Looks like we signed some good sb kids today.
    Yes it does! Have to think the class will be light, number wise, due to covid year and all of the Freshman on the team today. Right?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information