Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

1. Default Re: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Agitated posts wanting fights. Ban him
    Here is no 4.

Default Re: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Fair point. I still think changing your avatar to a troll would be based AF.
    In the RR days, I got him to change his avatar to Mayor Humdinger from Paw Patrol. It was the most fitting thing ever. Vic, you should do it here too!

3. Default Re: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Wtf is hundo p lol..
    C’mon pops! Means “Hundred percent”

I think it was slang at one point but it’s more of a “wanna be cool” dad joke now. Lol

4. Default Re: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    In the RR days, I got him to change his avatar to Mayor Humdinger from Paw Patrol. It was the most fitting thing ever. Vic, you should do it here too!
    Only thing is, I ended up reading every post in Humdinger’s voice. Haha

This whole "situation" could use a little humor from both sides. Stop taking all of this ____ so damn seriously and personal. We are essentially talking about kids playing sports, it ain't that big of a deal in the grand scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Only thing is, I ended up reading every post in Humdinger’s voice. Haha
    That's what makes it great!

Own it, Vic, OWN IT!

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    C’mon pops! Means “Hundred percent”

I think it was slang at one point but it’s more of a “wanna be cool” dad joke now. Lol
    Okay hundo P back at ya lmao

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    A number of people have him on ignore but the problem is that when thread derailment begins you often see people's response to him as well as his comments since they are often quoting him so its like we're in the middle of it anyway.
    This is at the the heart of the issue. I can block someone and that solves the problem of having to listen to insults and personal attacks by them, but then I also get to watch the topic become derailed and devolve into "oh, yeah, my old man can beat up your old man" kind of drivel. I feel like so many insightful and informative conversations just get blown up and even if you have people blocked the conversation is ruined.

9. Default Re: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

Glad to see a little levity here and some fun being had by all . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Glad to see a little levity here and some fun being had by all . . .
    I'm disappointed your avatar hasn't changed yet! hahahah

11. Default Re: Let's Talk Ragin Pagin

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    I'm disappointed your avatar hasn't changed yet! hahahah
    I haven’t figured out how to have one here.

And now, it would totally be against my persona to please that many here.

Vic

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Let's try it out, zephyr. Please don't respond to my posts.
    Boom. Done. You on ignore. Wish granted

I've been here a long time. I've gotten into some really disgusting spats with people over the years. But for all the BS and vitriol I've seen from some posters, it was always clear to me that they were here because they were Cajun fans who were here to discuss the Cajuns.

That was until "he who must not be named" showed up. He's the only person I've ever put on ignore. I suppose he might be a Cajuns fan, but it is clear that his main purpose here is not to discuss the Cajuns. His purpose is to be petty and cruel towards other Cajun fans.

I really hope this person reads this thread and understands just how negative of an influence he has had on this site. And I think the best case scenario is that this person just deletes his account and takes a break for a while. And I hope that once he cools down, if he wants to participate again, he makes a brand new account so he can have a fresh start and a new opportunity to actually make a positive contribution.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    I've been here a long time. I've gotten into some really disgusting spats with people over the years. But for all the BS and vitriol I've seen from some posters, it was always clear to me that they were here because they were Cajun fans who were here to discuss the Cajuns.

That was until "he who must not be named" showed up. He's the only person I've ever put on ignore. I suppose he might be a Cajuns fan, but it is clear that his main purpose here is not to discuss the Cajuns. His purpose is to be petty and cruel towards other Cajun fans.

I really hope this person reads this thread and understands just how negative of an influence he has had on this site. And I think the best case scenario is that this person just deletes his account and takes a break for a while. And I hope that once he cools down, if he wants to participate again, he makes a brand new account so he can have a fresh start and a new opportunity to actually make a positive contribution.
    Agree. And we all know that for the very large part it is not someone expressing a different opinion, that is part of the dialogue, that is the issue. It is the UNENDING personal attacks on posters that someone has a personal vendetta or something with the other person, and totally derailing threads. That ____ has just gotten so old.
    Geaux Cajuns!

I’ll just add I think it’s more than just Vic that contributed to the topic, yet he’s the only one getting hammered.

In defense of Vic, at least he 100% supports our players / staff while on this site.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information