Thread: Podcast: Coach Bob Marlin (11-9-21)

1. Tickets Podcast: Coach Bob Marlin (11-9-21)

Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns basketball coach Bob Marlin joined Scott the morning of the season opener, dishing on the team's newcomers, what an ideal rotation would look like, the added size to this year's roster, expectations, and more.

2. Default Re: Podcast: Coach Bob Marlin (11-9-21)

Good interview. One thing is troubling about some of the games. It seems that we’re never the home team in some of these cross conference matches. Always something to keep others out of Lafayette.

I’m definitely not faulting CBM about that. Maybe Dr. Maggard needs to protect us a little better. It’s not that hard to do. Get treated fairly or get a payday and opportunity for a big upset.

Default Re: 5 things know about Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns basketball before 2021-22 season opener

Apparently I missed the part where Marlin was going to do an interview with RR.

4. Default Re: 5 things know about Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns basketball before 2021-22 season opener

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Apparently I missed the part where Marlin was going to do an interview with RR.
    Yea it’s impossible to have a real conversation on here without it being deleted. People can come on here and lie about you but when you defend yourself… *deleted*

5. Default Re: 5 things know about Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns basketball before 2021-22 season opener

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Yea it’s impossible to have a real conversation on here without it being deleted. People can come on here and lie about you but when you defend yourself… *deleted*
    Is that what you think happened?

6. Default Re: 5 things to know about 2021-22 Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns basketball

The “cancel culture” is taking over. There are a select few that come on here and biiitch until Turbine has had enough and then the “delete”.

They are good at their game and it is working for them. So, that is it.

Sometimes it goes into the secret hole and you can see it for a while and then poof, there it goes.

7. Default Re: 5 things to know about 2021-22 Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns basketball

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    The “cancel culture” is taking over. There are a select few that come on here and biiitch until Turbine has had enough and then the “delete”.

Sometimes it goes into the secret hole and you can see it for a while and them poof, there it goes.
    There’s only one bîtch here and we all know who that is.

Default Re: 5 things to know about 2021-22 Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns basketball

There’s only one bîtch here and we all know who that is.
    1?
    I will take the over!

9. Default Re: 5 things to know about 2021-22 Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns basketball

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post

Sometimes it goes into the secret hole and you can see it for a while and then poof, there it goes.
    There is no cancel culture involved.

Manners and etiquette are involved along with rules agreed to when you registered.

10. Default Re: 5 things know about Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns basketball before 2021-22 season opener

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I know exactly what happened. I know you were asked to delete it. Didn’t mean it was necessary. Jay came here and flat out lied (or mistakenly spread false information) and the thread didn’t survive long enough for the explanation I posted.

11. Default Re: 5 things to know about 2021-22 Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns basketball

There is no cancel culture involved. Manners and etiquette are involved along with rules agreed to when you registered.
    I would say it is all here to be seen, but it’s not.

12. Default Re: 5 things know about Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns basketball before 2021-22 season opener

I know exactly what happened. I know you were asked to delete it. Didn’t mean it was necessary. Jay came here and flat out lied (or mistakenly spread false information) and the thread didn’t survive long enough for the explanation I posted.
    I'm not a good cook, I never know how long to let something marinate.

Default Re: 5 things know about Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns basketball before 2021-22 season opener

I was wondering where that thread went. Turbine, I love this site but my one pet peeve of RP is how threads just disappear or get chopped and merged during active posting.

But if that's my only complaint, I guess we're sitting pretty. Of course, thanks for all you do.

Thread Information