Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: 5 things to know about 2021-22 Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns basketball

Default Re: 5 things know about Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns basketball before 2021-22 season opener

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I agree with the analysis that we should be pretty good this year and that we should support the athletes that committed to Louisiana to make us pretty good. Not sure what else you should need in that regard.

Do you disagree with that analysis? If so, please let us know why?
    Figured you didn't know much yourself, thanks.

Default Re: 5 things know about Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns basketball before 2021-22 season opener

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    So tell us Vic, what do you see happening this year? WHo do you think the key contributors are?
    11-15 PPG
    Brown
    Julien
    Williams

Double Double every game
    Theo

6th Man Instant Offense
    Dalcourt

Roll Guys
    Harper
    Westley
    Due
    Richards
    AU
    Durey
    Creighton Kid

Red Shirt:
    Carter and Joe

After 5 games should see a nice 9 man rotation. Also with the depth being really good will allow for more full court and half court defensive pressure. In 12 years we have not seen a full court press or half court trapping to speed up the opponents especially inside the DOME.

I think we will be plenty good enough in the front court, but our back court is still severely lacking. The one thing Marlin had to go get this summer was a point guard, and he didn't do it. I think they will struggle running offense with no true point guard that can break down defenses.

Quote Originally Posted by BBOYD View Post
    11-15 PPG
    Brown
    Julien
    Williams

Double Double every game
    Theo

6th Man Instant Offense
    Dalcourt

Roll Guys
    Due
    Richards
    AU
    Durey
    Creighton Kid

Red Shirt:
    Carter and Joe

After 5 games should see a nice 9 man rotation. Also with the depth being really good will allow for more full court and half court defensive pressure. In 12 years we have not seen a full court press or half court trapping to speed up the opponents especially inside the DOME.
    Last team I can remember that pressed effectively was probably 5-6 years ago when Devonta Walker was at the top of the 1-3-1 and was just destroying any passing lanes and making it very hard on opposing guards. We miss a guy like that. Dou maybe able to do that.

5. Default Re: 5 things know about Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns basketball before 2021-22 season opener

Figured you didn't know much yourself, thanks.
    Well you figured wrong, so there is that.

I was asking you what you thought but you didn't add anything to the conversation.

7. Default Re: 5 things know about Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns basketball before 2021-22 season opener

I was asking you what you thought but you didn't add anything to the conversation.
    You were trying to start some trouble and it did not work. So, there is that. Go back in your hole and eat your cheese.

8. Default Re: 5 things know about Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns basketball before 2021-22 season opener

So tell us Vic, what do you see happening this year? WHo do you think the key contributors are?
    Not Vic, but I figured I would enter this conversationI predict."PAIN" I mean the good kind, Cajuns inflicting pain on opponents, not us being in Pain watching them.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Not Vic, but I figured I would enter this conversationI predict."PAIN" I mean the good kind, Cajuns inflicting pain on opponents, not us being in Pain watching them.
    I hope so, we will know alot after the Southern Miss game Friday about what kind of team we have.

Will you have any analysis after the game tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    Will you have any analysis after the game tonight?
    He does not even go to football games to support his son. You think he will go support his daddy at basketball games

12. Default Re: 5 things know about Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns basketball before 2021-22 season opener

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    He does not even go to football games to support his son. You think he will go support his daddy at basketball games
    What the hell are you talking about? This makes absolutely no sense, as usual, coming from you. You need to check back with your source again, you got this one all screwed up.

Somehow I detect that it has nothing to do with Louisiana sports, however.

Can't wait for the game tonight, I'm expecting a big win! Does anyone know if the projected starting lineup is out yet? I have a feeling we'll see Akwuba and Julien for sure but IDK about the rest. My final score prediction is 116-83 Cajuns win!

14. Default Re: 5 things know about Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns basketball before 2021-22 season opener

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    Can't wait for the game tonight, I'm expecting a big win! Does anyone know if the projected starting lineup is out yet? I have a feeling we'll see Akwuba and Julien for sure but IDK about the rest. My final score prediction is 116-83 Cajuns win!
    We absolutely should own the visitors tonight, after all we bought them.

I’m looking forward to watching the new additions.

Also now having 2 damn near 7 fters that have solid touch around the rim, I’m hopeful is the focal point of our offense versus the countless 3’s we’ve seen be ineffective the last few years.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information