Thread: UL men's basketball's team theme dripping with legacy, local products

1. UL Basketball UL men's basketball's team theme dripping with legacy, local products

Neither one had ever seen film of his father playing for the UL Ragin’ Cajuns.

“No,” UL junior forward Kobe Julien said. “Nobody could find any videos of the games back then. That was a little while ago.”

Default Re: UL men's basketball's team theme dripping with legacy, local products

And here it is:

“It’s a group that loves working hard and has a lot of character. If we can stay healthy, I think we have a great year. I like our group, and I think we should have enough depth to fight through some minor injuries and see if we can play for a championship.”

Default Re: UL men's basketball's team theme dripping with legacy, local products

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    And here it is:

“It’s a group that loves working hard and has a lot of character. If we can stay healthy, I think we have a great year. I like our group, and I think we should have enough depth to fight through some minor injuries and see if we can play for a championship.”
    A lot of "if" and "I think".

All the talk is great!!! But the big lights turn on TUESDAY NIGHT, we gonna see who is ready to contribute, separate the contenders from the pretenders.
    #GeauxCajuns
    #LouisianaBasketball

Quote Originally Posted by BBOYD View Post
    All the talk is great!!! But the big lights turn on TUESDAY NIGHT, we gonna see who is ready to contribute, separate the contenders from the pretenders.
    #GeauxCajuns
    #LouisianaBasketball
    should be 8-9k to see Bobby take on Florida

of the West variety

8-900

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    8-900
    Sad, but true. Hope the dome foam is cold.

Thread Information