Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread: Other games. Nov 6

Default Re: Other games. Nov 6

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    Fresno and Minnesota will be out. Pitt and SDSU will move up. Doubt SEC bias will allow both Moo St and Kentucky to drop out. You may see us sneak in, but I’m also of the thought that Houston gets in above us. I’m like 50/50 we get in, but don’t think it’s a lock.

ETA: forgot to mention, watch for Arkansas or Penn St. to move in, possibly instead of us. More so Arkansas because they beat a ranked Moo St.
    Miss State deserves to stay in the top 25. I mean it’s only 4 losses and the toughest conference in the universe!!

Quote Originally Posted by shof View Post
    Miss State deserves to stay in the top 25. I mean it’s only 4 losses and the toughest conference in the universe!!
    Like EVER!!!!

Lsu will move up to number 3 right behind Alabama

Quality losses. New concept for 2021.

5. Default Re: Other games. Nov 6

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Quality losses. New concept for 2021.
    We see that circular logic at basketball time. P5 teams that beat no front runners and get in because of who they lose to. They generally go out and lose in their first round games. Wait? We could lose as easily.

What's funny is Alabama who struggled against LSU jumps Cincinnati. So Alabama can scrape by against a terrible team but Cincinnati has to win with style points haha

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread Information