Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: When did this happen? Nicholls???

Default Re: When did this happen? Nicholls???

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Why don’t you do a podcast on this? Maybe the 8 of your listeners will get fired up and demand TJoe make a move.
    If you think only 8 folks listen to Ragin Review then you need to get your head examined.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    If you think only 8 folks listen to Ragin Review then you need to get your head examined.
    Ok. 15 including family members.

Why don’t you do a podcast on this? Maybe the 8 of your listeners will get fired up and demand TJoe make a move.
    Show some respect to Ragin' Review. Those guys are awesome!

Dude you are trolling now if you believe that.

5. Default Re: When did this happen? Nicholls???

It’s so funny. Anytime losers like you try to clap back on me and bring up the pod, I know we’re right. And btw *, we will do a basketball convo. And it will be honest and measured. Because that’s what we do. We don’t LIE to the supporters just to get money in the MBB coffers. We don’t need a propaganda mill to sell people on our product.

Btw, we get more listeners per week than your husband pulls into the CajunDome to watch his basketball team.

Shove it

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    It’s so funny. Anytime losers like you try to clap back on me and bring up the pod, I know we’re right. And btw *, we will do a basketball convo. And it will be honest and measured. Because that’s what we do. We don’t LIE to the supporters just to get money in the MBB coffers. We don’t need a propaganda mill to sell people on our product.

Btw, we get more listeners per week than your husband pulls into the CajunDome to watch his basketball team.

Shove it
    Going with MAT on this one.

That’s not the only reason and you know it.
    Yes it is the reason, it is a secret scrimmage and the coaching staff is not allowed to talk about it. Here is a link to Nicholls Schedule. https://forumeus.com/showthread.php/...Nicholls/page2 It includes their scrimmage against LSU because that was also a charity event for Ida recovery. Nothing about this scrimmage because once again it was private. I'm sure you will try to twist this into Nicholls being prouder of losing to LSU by 12 than beating us because that fits your dialogue. To steal that line that Jay used to include in the BEV buffer, "Dont tell me what I know and don't know".

Before you go and accuse me of being a Marlin stroker like you have in the past let me say I 100% agree with you on the social media promotion of the CIT poll. That is because Marlin is on the voting panel for that poll, in fact last year he was the chairman of the voting committee. If you put up some results and crack the top 10 in the poll midseason then fine, tweet it out each week but #18 in the preseason really isn't anything to brag about.

Shove it
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    Yes it is the reason, it is a secret scrimmage and the coaching staff is not allowed to talk about it. Here is a link to Nicholls Schedule. https://forumeus.com/showthread.php/...Nicholls/page2 It includes their scrimmage against LSU because that was also a charity event for Ida recovery. Nothing about this scrimmage because once again it was private. I'm sure you will try to twist this into Nicholls being prouder of losing to LSU by 12 than beating us because that fits your dialogue. To steal that line that Jay used to include in the BEV buffer, "Dont tell me what I know and don't know".

Before you go and accuse me of being a Marlin stroker like you have in the past let me say I 100% agree with you on the social media promotion of the CIT poll. That is because Marlin is on the voting panel for that poll, in fact last year he was the chairman of the voting committee. If you put up some results and crack the top 10 in the poll midseason then fine, tweet it out each week but #18 in the preseason really isn't anything to brag about.
    Marlin sucks bottom line!

10. Default Re: When did this happen? Nicholls???

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post

No one is allowed to talk about it but it ended up on Twitter?!

And Marlin votes on the farmers only dot com insider poll? Chairman??

When will y’all be tired of being gassed up?

Yes, all we get is 15 listeners per episode. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Yes, all we get is 15 listeners per episode. LOL.
    Mannn I tell you what Gerry, some folks gonna hate.

Shove it
    There was a successful fund raising golf tournament for basketball today at the Abbeville course. People who knew about and asked questions about the Nicholls scrimmage had their questions answered. In general they tried to win at Alabama while they were more interested in trying various rotations against Nicholls. Had winning the scrimmage been a priority they would have had a different approach. They approached it like an NFL pre season game. Also, You could not foul out and the main inside guy for Nicholls picked up 5 in the first half. Now having said that I would be concerned with the shooting percentage allowed against Nicholls. That was a positive at Alabama. Free throw shooting was below average in both scrimmages and that has to be fixed. As far as publicity goes, NCAA rules do not allow results to be made public to media unless charity is involved. I don't know how Brad got the box score. If someone from UL leaked it, they could be reprimanded. To be honest, I also managed to snare a copy but that came from a Nicholls source. I never considered posting it here due to my awareness of how these affairs are supposed to be treated. Finally, I don't think it was appropriate to question the following of the podcast guys. The scrimmage results and the level of their support are two different issues. My recommendation to them is to wait to wait to make a preliminary basketball analysis until a few games have been played due to all the newcomers who will have key roles.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    There was a successful fund raising golf tournament for basketball today at the Abbeville course. People who knew about and asked questions about the Nicholls scrimmage had their questions answered. In general they tried to win at Alabama while they were more interested in trying various rotations against Nicholls. Had winning the scrimmage been a priority they would have had a different approach. They approached it like an NFL pre season game. Also, You could not foul out and the main inside guy for Nicholls picked up 5 in the first half. Now having said that I would be concerned with the shooting percentage allowed against Nicholls. That was a positive at Alabama. Free throw shooting was below average in both scrimmages and that has to be fixed. As far as publicity goes, NCAA rules do not allow results to be made public to media unless charity is involved. I don't know how Brad got the box score. If someone from UL leaked it, they could be reprimanded. To be honest, I also managed to snare a copy but that came from a Nicholls source. I never considered posting it here due to my awareness of how these affairs are supposed to be treated. Finally, I don't think it was appropriate to question the following of the podcast guys. The scrimmage results and the level of their support are two different issues. My recommendation to them is to wait to wait to make a preliminary basketball analysis until a few games have been played due to all the newcomers who will have key roles.
    That is why I didn't play the Abbeville course today. Not going to support Marlin and the better than football western basketball division.

Props to Ragin’ Review! Keep up the great work, trust me many of us appreciate it especially with the lack of radio coverage these days.

Was listening to Brad Boyd’s interview from back in May on my way home from work today. Man I miss those days in the Dome, brought back some great memories. Nothing ever stays the same but this program has so much potential, hopefully we can bring back some of that old excitement to UL basketball.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information