Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: When did this happen? Nicholls???

1. Default Re: When did this happen? Nicholls???

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    You'd be better off staying off this board
    You can - - - -. . . Read between the dashes . . .

Default Re: When did this happen? Nicholls???

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    So was Bama. But that was blown up into “GET YOUR TICKETS! This team is SPECIAL!”

The propaganda is where you lose credibility with most people.
    This team was probably SPECIAL, until Marlin got his fins in them. Marlin is probably the only Div 1 NCAA head coach who can take a 5 star recruit and turn him into a 1 star.

3. Default Re: When did this happen? Nicholls???

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    I don't know whether the team will be good or bad this year, but a stupid practice scrimmage is no indication one way or another. I hope basketball is better this year, but it is not because I am a fan of Marlin; I am a Ragin Cajun fan.

We will see, but neither of these scrimmage games is an indication of anything.
    As is a stupid practice scrimmage aghast Bama is no barometer of how good the team will be this year. Let’s just be consistent.

Interesting to me how we talked about how Marlin had a secret scrimmage with Nicholls but no one has said anything about the WBB game with Mississippi College! We at least know more about that game!

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    Interesting to me how we talked about how Marlin had a secret scrimmage with Nicholls but no one has said anything about the WBB game with Mississippi College! We at least know more about that game!
    Good point.

As is a stupid practice scrimmage aghast Bama is no barometer of how good the team will be this year. Let’s just be consistent.
    Did you read my posting? I said nether.

You’re mad because we ask the assistants to come on to talk ball and when Marlin offered, we said “no thanks.”

We have a standard here. Unlike basketball. “3 days in March, I mean, 19 wins is a good season.”

Stop embarrassing yourself.
    Look, I know I came at you a little bit in my previous post but that was simply because I did not like being told that I knew something opposite of what I posted when I was just trying to clarify something for you. I think Cajunsmike is someone who's opinion you trust and he basically said the same about the scrimmage being private.

When it comes to Ragin Review I have only tried to give you guys quality feedback on a few different occasions, I have nothing but respect for the time and energy it takes for y'all to put that thing out. As far as Coach Marlin goes I'm not married to him (I mean that both literally and figuratively with other accusations in this thread). My biggest gripe is he has clearly lost the fanbase with things he has said (some of which has been blown out of proportion but that snowball is just going to keep rolling at this point) and the way the program's social media is managed. I also still hope to still see him find success, simply because I love Cajun Basketball.

However I do have to say if Marin actually did offer to do the podcast and y'all refused because he is not up to your standards, that is pretty darn amateurish. The man is the head coach of of the Men's basketball team in the athletic program you are covering. Regardless of what you think of him personally or the way he runs the program, bring him on, ask the tough questions, get some answers. If you instead decide to sit back and take jabs at him from afar just because that is what all of the cool kids do, like I said that is pretty darn amateurish. I know I have no business telling you how to run your podcast, and no matter what I am still going to listen simply because I enjoy the dedicated Cajun content. But if that is the truth and you truly have refused to have him on it certainly knocks my level of respect for what y'all are doing down a notch.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    Did you read my posting? I said nether.
    NM.

Can we have a Ragin Pagin meet and greet? With handle name tags and everything. I bet we would all become quick friends. Hands across Cajun Field, or something. Well, maybe Lamson Park. It’s smaller. I’ll bring boudin.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    Look, I know I came at you a little bit in my previous post but that was simply because I did not like being told that I knew something opposite of what I posted when I was just trying to clarify something for you. I think Cajunsmike is someone who's opinion you trust and he basically said the same about the scrimmage being private.

When it comes to Ragin Review I have only tried to give you guys quality feedback on a few different occasions, I have nothing but respect for the time and energy it takes for y'all to put that thing out. As far as Coach Marlin goes I'm not married to him (I mean that both literally and figuratively with other accusations in this thread). My biggest gripe is he has clearly lost the fanbase with things he has said (some of which has been blown out of proportion but that snowball is just going to keep rolling at this point) and the way the program's social media is managed. I also still hope to still see him find success, simply because I love Cajun Basketball.

However I do have to say if Marin actually did offer to do the podcast and y'all refused because he is not up to your standards, that is pretty darn amateurish. The man is the head coach of of the Men's basketball team in the athletic program you are covering. Regardless of what you think of him personally or the way he runs the program, bring him on, ask the tough questions, get some answers. If you instead decide to sit back and take jabs at him from afar just because that is what all of the cool kids do, like I said that is pretty darn amateurish. I know I have no business telling you how to run your podcast, and no matter what I am still going to listen simply because I enjoy the dedicated Cajun content. But if that is the truth and you truly have refused to have him on it certainly knocks my level of respect for what y'all are doing down a notch.
    MAT would embarrass Marlin on the pod. Trust me he don't want MAT asking the hard hitting questions. MAT ain't scared.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Can we have a Ragin Pagin meet and greet? With handle name tags and everything. I bet we would all become quick friends. Hands across Cajun Field, or something. Well, maybe Lamson Park. It’s smaller. I’ll bring boudin.
    Sorry but I don't eat anything inside of a condom.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Welp, there goes my love for boudin. thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    And you call yourself a Cajun. We’ll get proper boudin with intestine casing.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    And you call yourself a Cajun. We’ll get proper boudin with intestine casing.
    A meet and greet would be great. I know a lot of folks would love their fist to meet someones face.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    Welp, there goes my love for boudin. thanks a lot.
    What kind of avator is that, lol...Nice.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information